[Promotion] Fashion Core Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linkoneusc

If u re talking about circuit quests being disspaeared, its an update that cant be undone. u call me "smartazs", but u re obviously not clever enough to think for urself.

devpromnas, stop crying about fashion cores price not being at hot market with bound balens. u already get a core per week doing all circuit quests for free. Isnt that enough for u? cq is an update for free2play. If u dont have enough time to do all 200/200 then its ur problem.
    Last edited by GR33KG4MER; 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM.

Comment

NICE TRY... better lucky next time

Comment

As a couple of people have already stated, it should be allowed for players with Bound Balens to have access to these kind of events. Free players only have access to bound balens, which excludes them from the Hot Events. Quite unfair if you ask me.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
          As a couple of people have already stated, it should be allowed for players with Bound Balens to have access to these kind of events. Free players only have access to bound balens, which excludes them from the Hot Events. Quite unfair if you ask me.
          so u are saying that it fair when they already open op for marked and shop for free player with bb now u want them to but stuff from hot event where its the only play where u need to buy balens to get stuff from.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
            so u are saying that it fair when they already open op for marked and shop for free player with bb now u want them to but stuff from hot event where its the only play where u need to buy balens to get stuff from.
            What she's basically saying is that cashers have yet another advantage. Free players wouldn't be called free players if they had to buy Balens. That's the whole point of being a free player. :3
            And yes, I do agree with Imperias on that; Free players, who can only rely on bound balens, are basically being excluded. Not necessarily from the Hot Events, but from buying the packs that consist within the Hot Events thingy.
            Anyway, I don't see the point in balens and bound balens. Just have bound balens or balens in my opinion. If need be, people could recharge to get more bound balens/balens, but they should just cut the whole balens thing and just have bound balens. At least everybody could access things that way, and non-cashers would have a bit more of a chance to compete with the cashers. ._.
            The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
            that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
            that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
            and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
            face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
            me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

very expensive -.-
              Class: Knight
              Level: 76
              Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                What she's basically saying is that cashers have yet another advantage. Free players wouldn't be called free players if they had to buy Balens. That's the whole point of being a free player. :3
                And yes, I do agree with Imperias on that; Free players, who can only rely on bound balens, are basically being excluded. Not necessarily from the Hot Events, but from buying the packs that consist within the Hot Events thingy.
                Anyway, I don't see the point in balens and bound balens. Just have bound balens or balens in my opinion. If need be, people could recharge to get more bound balens/balens, but they should just cut the whole balens thing and just have bound balens. At least everybody could access things that way, and non-cashers would have a bit more of a chance to compete with the cashers. ._.
                want to do hot events? buy balens. don't want to buy balens? too freakin bad! it's not like the hot events are ever any good anyway. pretty much every "real balens" only thing (monthly gambles, monthly free box/bags) are 95% **** you can get for free

Comment

I've been waiting for this sale
                  Hope they will place this sale together when they do the wings and clothing sale

Comment

Originally posted by GR33KG4MER View Post
                    Linkoneusc

If u re talking about circuit quests being disspaeared, its an update that cant be undone. u call me "smartazs", but u re obviously not clever enough to think for urself.

devpromnas, stop crying about fashion cores price not being at hot market with bound balens. u already get a core per week doing all circuit quests for free. Isnt that enough for u? cq is an update for free2play. If u dont have enough time to do all 200/200 then its ur problem.
                    i was not talking about making CQ disappear, but FC from CQ or lower the rate, they can if they see this is causing players stop spending on FC, and my apologize for calling you smartazs, not polite of me.

PD: i do not complain about CQ i do the most i can, and i want FC to be there all the time.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

why u don't give 90 - 100 % success rate to refined cloths when this event coming?

Comment

i think u are so beginer at this game .... 1 refine requires 5 cores ... so in cq u will get it after 1 mounth for 1 item , and its just a 1 try ... by experience i would say its kinda 10% chanse for 5* ... so avarage time u will need per item is 10 mounths ... i dont know if u are totaly naked but i have 40-50 items (cloths) so maybe u can gring 50 items x 10 mounths ? ...let me calculate we are talking about 500 mounths ... ooo gosh u have to do it kinda 42 years or something ?!? soooo CQ are far not any factor in clothing refining and pls dont post if u dont understand the gameplay

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          want to do hot events? buy balens. don't want to buy balens? too freakin bad! it's not like the hot events are ever any good anyway. pretty much every "real balens" only thing (monthly gambles, monthly free box/bags) are 95% **** you can get for free
                          Wasn't saying it was something everybody should pay for.
                          Personally, I've never seen the point in the whole balens/bound balens thing. It's something that divides cashers and non-cashers apart. Mind you, suppose R2 need to make their money somehow.
                          The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                          that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                          that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                          and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                          face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                          me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

allow bound balens to buy them
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            Honor: GDK
                            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                              allow bound balens to buy them
                              My thoughts exactly.
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Better than Nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X