Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kabam West Coast Servers Emergency Maintenance compensation 5/30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Right, because most people actually synth'd 25 mount spirits for a 7 day mount for CW. You should buy medallions anyways regardless of CW.
    I'd like to point out your mistake here in your post: "You should buy medallions anyways regardless of CW." This is not a requirement nor a recommendation I have several times over gone without a medallion and was perfectly okay without it. This post you made must mean you are either A) low br or B) do not know how to run without a medallion because your stuff is too messed up. I actually 90% of the time do not have a medallion and only buy one on the week of CW because I don't need it for Arena/BG/GBs. Its that simple so people who only buy medallions the week of CW should be compensated for said medallions since that is the only time they purchase one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Right, because most people actually synth'd 25 mount spirits for a 7 day mount for CW. You should buy medallions anyways regardless of CW.
      why buying medallions is MUST? It isn't. I have been saving insignas for 70 set which requires ridiculous amount. Only two in Kabam West of top 16 strip regularly who are mostly in tok normal (and thanks for it). I would have got 6 shards instead of 2 LD medallions. (CW postponed twice)

Comment

Working...
      X