Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added 'Crystalloid' to the Arena Shop.
    • Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle.
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect Cross-server Arena rewards.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.
    I blame players for crying out. If only all were silent and kept taking rewards.

Comment

Loids!!! Those are a real truble in case you may want to jump jewels and rings levels cuz you need the double loids than leg stones so by the time you finish colecting the loids needed you may find your self with all the leg stones needed to make jewels and rings but as you are jumping those lvl to save crypt token you will have nothing to do with those leg stones but to sell them cuz you cant Synth them (would be good if they add a Synth Leg. Stones option).

I do not think the prizes for the Loid will be spendfull, but maybe will have a limit, the prize can't be higher than the Leg. Shards... maybe 5-25 ing. the pice depending the lvl. But even if the prize is more is still a good deal since there are times when you find your self with inventory problems cuz you do not know what to do with that much of ing blocking inv slot so you stops doing arena and may be enter for the cross server points you need left at the and of the week.

Arena prizes fix! Sorry for those who has the purple card i not having lucky getting even one of the other purple kind. But you all are right they are fixing what no one asked them to fix when they shoul fixw what everyone does complain cuz they do not fix it.

Ward Tower deadly Skill, so, no more last hit surviving, gb will last longer and thos survivor will have to spend HP cuz finaly they will die as everyone else... but let me know if anyone can survive, i wanted to make a full def iris just to be able to survive, but i do not see the point if they make it a sure dead.. lol.

Typogafical errors? Are they fixing black box? I do not know the meaning of typografical word, not a full english speaker, so if someone could explain me this, or again is just to have something else to say? Like when they removed DF from WB.
      Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-04-2014, 08:42 AM.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

:O interesting loids for insgnia, wonder what the prices will be
        S459
        IGN: Tenk
        Guild: Glory
        BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
          new events before or after this. if after will cost eu an oceanic a day on them again :P
          that's R2 standard for all new token events now, just like not announcing details on normal events until a day or so after we get them

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            So much for class wars. I'll just give up hope that it works right now and make other plans for that time.
            yeah every time the same thing - like they can't do maintenance tuesdays before CW so at least cache can load till CW time. each time they touch something it's ending up worse than ever - like last CW that were re-scheduled 2 times already

Comment

lol realy ?????? Maybi you can finaly gove the mising rewards ??? guild plase and top br after mergre also mising exp from exp books ????? or maybi thre f ....ing clory cristals wath you promes ??????????????
              ❤PaTeNcE❤
              Even the future has an end

Comment

5 max /day xd

Comment

Ah, sure now put loids on arena shop when I dont need them anymore. Thanks for the great job. The game aint funny as before man.
                  Server: Miniclip 1
                  Player Name: metalfreak
                  Guild Name: Revelation
                  Level: 54
                  Battle Rating: 62,188
                  Honor Level: Imperial Commander

Comment

crystaloids in arena shop, i hope wont cost much insignia
                    S371/Zetsuen.
                    Honor: GDK
                    KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      What is this ? "deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle"
                      its probably another skill from the Guild skills !

and dude.. you are quitting game in 29th of june? WTH ? exactly on my birthday?!

so you have 2 choices... give me Cupcakes as a birthday gift , or pick another they for gods sake.. why everyone quitting somehow related to me?! -_-
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:07 AM. Reason: Cupcake Brigade stepping in to prevent naughty things.

Comment

Hehe. "Deadly".
                        I bet 200k monsters like ZebQ or DarkSt0rm or oAceo would just "lolwut" it. :P
                        TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                        I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                        -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

we need a server merge emma..
                          not much people playing on our server now..
                          IGN: jrimba
                          Level: 71
                          Class: Archer
                          Guild: Honor
                          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                          Br: 150k and counting
                          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

please merge all server become one.....

Comment

i hope 1 loid lvl6 cost 100 ins

Comment

Originally posted by jrimba View Post
                                we need a server merge emma..
                                not much people playing on our server now..
                                I agree with this guy. We need more people!

Comment

Working...
                                X