Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Yeah...I was finally to the point of surviving the tower. Now it's 180% previous damage, more or less. That one hurts.
    now the ward tower will kill you when it unleash the big attack no matter your hp and defense is. it dealt 40-60k to me on my full hp but still kill me anyway.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
      bah!!!, big spender my cupcakes, still crying over some crystalloids, you said big spender and still farming crystaloids, if you farm, it's all the same, there is a lot of ways to spend your money in this game to get ahead, like get an orange sylph for big spender starter and get an azure mount if you like to spend that much or clothing for S class which you can gain stats on, pretty much impossible for non or light casher, big casher have all the advantage with many variables, so stop whining which you don't spend on, i would have believe if you said i bought all the loids and all the other's are getting for free, which is not, we all farms, now we are getting it easy, what's your problem, if you like to cash than cash all and get your 80 set, simple as that?.
      You are an idiot! I am not farming loids! Dont need them, have my lvl70 gear alrdy! Now all that i need is lvl80 stones! Are you retаrded so you cant figure that? Or simply dont understand what is written?

And have orange Apollo, so be quiet!
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
        wheres our compo?
        I'm going to say it for r2 since they cant really do it..... there was maintenance so that the game could get better.. it was in the middle of the night.. you didn't lose anything...you don' deserve compo... shut the fork up!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          This is exactly what i am doing right now - alrdy lvl76! And then i will spend months to collect all lvl80 stones (1600 for all items in total) and then what? Devs will give them also for free?! May be will reduce their price in guild shop from 800 contribution to 80?!

Dont forget that this game exist thanks to big spenders, cuz thanks to our money game owners can pay all expenses! So if they want our money to stop doing such crappy things, else all big spenders will stop cashing!
          Would you like some cheese with that whine? The game already caters massively to the big spenders, and you think it's not enough?

Comment

Working...
          X