Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like these patch notes. Thanks Emma

Comment

i'm so happy that i'm in tears, crystalloid , thank you, but hope it doesn't cost much

Comment

Originally posted by jrimba View Post
        we need a server merge emma..
        not much people playing on our server now..
        Originally posted by harucko View Post
        please merge all server become one.....
        I think what is needed is not another merge but they should solve all the issues and stop making the mistakes that makes peeps quit the game... as i saw after a merge more peeps quit the game, my server was merged 2 times and in both peeps quited cuz merging issue, strongest players from olders servers with strongest guild that made lots of guild go out from guild battle forcing them to merge or see as many of their players leave till become a 6 semi active member guild. I do not like too many marging. Maybe a marge is needed sometime, but id they merge frequently like they did with my server will couse more issues. But well, a semi death server really needs a mergin as a solution for not making the right things since the begining and make peeps quit.
        Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-04-2014, 03:06 PM.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

thats nice but really lets fix some issues

When are you going to do something about the hackers? Cross server events are a joke. If you don't hack its a waste of time. i don't even bother anymore. I am going back to WOW where you cant, buy your way to better so there is less hacking

Comment

so interesting for who you are doing that ?? in my server there are only 2 active guild left and even from those 2 active guild online are only 20 30 people with diferent levels, its so hard to get 80 team cuz so much people quited lol you greedy idiots now nowone is here to play

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
              i'm so happy that i'm in tears, crystalloid , thank you, but hope it doesn't cost much
              omg same!!!

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Loids sale should be awesome for non-cashing slow levelers, now they can get their set without gaining a level... Might take a while, but if you wanna slow level I guess you'll be happy

Comment

Added a deadly Ward Tower skill in Guild Battle. This will prevent ppl survive Ward special attack in guild battle,so thx god no more survivng few rounds of special attack rumor is 10th turn-Deadly skill!

Comment

Thats nice

Comment

cant make it even pass 3rd .... GB ended b4 that....
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Class Wars

Is the West Coast actually going to get Class Wars this time? I'm still waiting for my Compensation pack for the last 2 that you have messed up.

Comment

This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!
                          Last edited by LordVOODOO; 06-04-2014, 08:55 PM.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            This is such a **** to add loids in arena shop! Doesnt matter of cost, its not fair to all players that leveled to 70 early to start collecting loids earlier! Now we will lose our advance! In my server - Kabam S41 we are only 3 players with full lvl70 pve set, ofc legendary! And we had to collect all 1600 loids with months (not to mention how much we bought from loid packs!!! at least now return our balens!), and now everyone will be able just to buy them?! WТF?!!! This is not fair! To be fair just a bit, make one loid to cost AT LEAST 10K insignia!
                            Totaly Agree, maybe they can put a 5 buy limit a day at least

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                                im not happy with this coz' i no longer have insignias.. i just bought my royal steed..

Comment

Working...
                                X