Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Father's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    Now all event give EXP EXP AND EXP.
    sick of it, only able to do very few of them.
    forcing us to lvl and fight those with heavy cash so we cash as well. ckck. splendid.
    now even recharge bonus for 500 balens got extremely lot of EXP in it. oh well, human greed. ckck
    ur fault for lvl camping lol.

Comment

• Father's Day - Login Bonus

Duration: 6/15 – 6/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
      R2Games: S1 – S478
      Kabam: S1 – S94
      Armor: S1 – S8
      Description: Login every day to receive great rewards!

Rewards:
      Non-VIP: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2
      VIP: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2, VIP Token x3

Again a mistake? We get just VIP tokens x10 on VIP not like u say on upper row...!!!
      Your somebody's reason to smile !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adania061 View Post
        Again a mistake? We get just VIP tokens x10 on VIP not like u say on upper row...!!!
        Did you try claiming both the non-VIP and VIP rewards?

Comment

• Yes.On S75 Riverfoot Abbey the Login Bonus has the following : Non-VIP : 200k Gold ,100k Daru, SC X50, Red rose x2 and VIP : VIP Tokens x10 !
          Last edited by adania061; 06-14-2014, 06:44 PM.
          Your somebody's reason to smile !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adania061 View Post
            Yes.On S75 Riverfoot Abbey the Login Bonus has the following : Non-VIP : 200k Gold ,100k Daru, SC X50, Red rose x2 and VIP : VIP Tokens x10 !
            well duh, VIP can claim both rewards. which means the normal reward(200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2) + VIP's reward(VIP Token x10).
            In total, VIP players get 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2, VIP Token x3.
            so it means you get even better prize because its x10 token, not x3.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Father's Day - Login Bonus

Duration: 6/15 – 6/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
              • R2Games: S1 – S478
              • Kabam: S1 – S94
              • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Login every day to receive great rewards!

Rewards:
              • Non-VIP: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2
              • VIP: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Red Rose x2, VIP Token x3
              VIP not getting this we get only 10 vip tokens

Comment

• Originally posted by popila View Post
                VIP not getting this we get only 10 vip tokens
                You mean only the extra 10 vip tokens? Because the pack isn't doubled...you just get the extra tokens on top of the basic pack. Look at how they are just duplicate including tokens for vip.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• They should tell just 3 VIP Tokens on VIP ,NOT REPEAT IT IF IS NOT THAT WAY THE REWARD!Whatever...r2games,rly!!!

Comment

• ooh 2 shadow crystals, 20k daru, a low potion or luck stone that's worth 8 bucks

Comment

• Non-Cashier

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      that is the best we've seen.. but non balenors wun get to 200 also.. i just did a quick calculation..
                      I m non cashier from server 1 kabam and i got 200+ . After exchange i still got 38

Comment

• Originally posted by R27367927 View Post
                        I m non cashier from server 1 kabam and i got 200+ . After exchange i still got 38
                        I have more than 200 non cashing.... still thinkin what to exchage on.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                          I have more than 200 non cashing.... still thinkin what to exchage on.
                          probably levl 55+ but lower levls wont get to 200. no matter what we do. and that is not fair as well, some of us like playing the game and not racing to get to 80 and for that we get punished in a way cause all the better rewards are either for racers or high levls or than payers who obviously must get some better rewards because they are the ones keeping the game alive.

Comment

• definitely clothes of some type. seps and kyanite are easy to get, clothes without balens are a lot harder. and 3 crappy sylphs can bring in 30 seps a week (top 100 rewards), kyanite you get 25k a day without events

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Father's Love

Duration: 6/9 - 6/22 23:59

Description: A chest filled with a father's love. Open to obtain one of the following:
                              • Red Rose x5
                              • 80,000 Gold
                              • Sylph Sepulcrum x2
                              • Mahra x2
                              • Mount Training Whip x2
                              • Runestone x100
                              • Mahra x100
                              • Scarlet Plume x1

Note: Limit of 200 per day.
                              Price: 39 Balens
                              Till 6/22 and today 6/18 no more chest on shop when i tried to get the last two roses to make the 200. If you are asking why i waited that much is cause yesterday i made my maths and i'm not sure but i think the Log In event had by far more duration, in fact i was close to make the 200 and 10 extra for whips, but today i notice the Log In event finish today. Cause i'm not 100% sure if it was a ninja-update or my mistake i'll just shut up about it but here still say there are chest till 6/22 and this typo cost me a piece of clothes.

Comment

Working...
                              X