• Show
Clear All

• Bg is fine the way it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      Bg is fine the way it is
      I agree with you.

Comment

• Here I gathered for you some of Battleground complaint threads.
        There are just SOME of them and there've been a lot more of them.

On the 2nd part, there are some historical Battleground complaint threads, which at least, were reasonable (when there were 2 brackets - under 40 and 40+ only).

Btw. they started putting exp in most of events. You think it might be caused by those numerous whine threads about BG and campers? :P
        Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-05-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• ok i get what all use are saying but then use have got to think about the new players do u think they want to come play a game and get there a$$ kicked every time or do the owners of wartunes want new ppl coming in and staying in instead of getting stressed out and leaving the game i made a suggestion thats it don't really care my self if its heard or not just thought more along the lines of ppl that had just joined trying to play battle ground getting there a$$ kicked all the time meaning they wont earning enough honor they wont earn the titles to buy good armor out arena shop so more to the point why would ppl want to play a game like that and to arlad im not a new player a may be new in the forum but im not new in the game and for this bein ur neighborhood a never new u owned the forum to basically claim it as ur own...

old players would say its a bad idea because there the 1ns kicking the a$$e$ of the new players...
          Last edited by R230986898; 06-11-2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Ok, great. Read those links I gathered for you. There you will find your answers, why your suggestion is a bad idea.

Comment

• We are once new also before, we also get our arses kicked by older players, even in higher levels expect more arse kicking from those whose hs are much higher than you, new or old players.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by R230986898 View Post
                old players would say its a bad idea because there the 1ns kicking the a$$e$ of the new players...
                Many old players would say it's an awesome idea, because they would be able to kick the new players' arses.
                There's an old lvl. 70+ player with HS 60+ and 50k BR.
                There's a new lvl. 50 player with abysmal HS and 50k BR.
                Lvl. 50 gets his arse kicked by an older player, again

Comment

• BG is fine the way it is, have to agree with that. Imagine a 20k br lvl35 getting matched with a 20k br lvl50 with sylth and templars? I hardly think that's fair...
                  Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

• How about matching up based on both lvl and br? Like for eg lvl 50-59 & >40K br, lvl 50-59 & 41-60K br, lvl 50-59 & 61-80K br, etc etc. like this split every lvl brackets further into brackets based on br. This should make it fair for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by karthick_314 View Post
                      How about matching up based on both lvl and br? Like for eg lvl 50-59 & >40K br, lvl 50-59 & 41-60K br, lvl 50-59 & 61-80K br, etc etc. like this split every lvl brackets further into brackets based on br. This should make it fair for everyone
                      Goto x-server rankings and have a look at the top 16.
                      In europe, quorax is 24k BR higher than the 2nd placed Jessy. So you will have to seperate BG by at least 50k+br to allow quorax to have a decent amount of opponents to fight. If you make it 50k then there will only be 16 people available for that particular battleground, as 16th place is 50k lower than quorax.

So maybe before suggesting these changes, run a few examples and see if they will work for all players

Comment

• Just an example. Doesn't necessarily have to be 20K br brackets. Can be a 25K bracket or a 30K or 40K br bracket untill a certain br, say like till 120K or even till 150K br And we can have a even higher bracket from there on and/or something like 200K br & above bracket for all 200K+ br players. Cuz most campers are from 55-59 & 60-64 lvl brackets and players have to deal with campers who have twice their br. So making a bracket based on both lvl and br can make things fair to the lower br players and also campers won't have weak players to toy with and will have to level up to the enter the next lvl bracket since there won't be muck weak players in their gb or even worse there won't be anyone for them to bully. Also on next lvl bracket they get to fight players with br close to theirs or higher than theirs and hav a taste of what it feels like to be picked again and again by the same person. Just my suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by karthick_314 View Post
                          Just an example. Doesn't necessarily have to be 20K br brackets. Can be a 25K bracket or a 30K or 40K br bracket untill a certain br, say like till 120K or even till 150K br And we can have a even higher bracket from there on and/or something like 200K br & above bracket for all 200K+ br players. Cuz most campers are from 55-59 & 60-64 lvl brackets and players have to deal with campers who have twice their br. So making a bracket based on both lvl and br can make things fair to the lower br players and also campers won't have weak players to toy with and will have to level up to the enter the next lvl bracket since there won't be muck weak players in their gb or even worse there won't be anyone for them to bully. Also on next lvl bracket they get to fight players with br close to theirs or higher than theirs and hav a taste of what it feels like to be picked again and again by the same person. Just my suggestion.
                          Rahter than complaining about campers, why not actually look into why they chose that path? Campers are nothing new and a great strategy for those who dont want to pay tons of cash to be able to compete. People camp to gain honor so they can get lord divine rank before they become level 70+ which is where alot of the heavy cashers are at. Also those who camp miss out on a lot of stuff because they want to minimize the amount of xp they get while they work to get the next gear they need.

Comment

• Battle Ground

With all the cashers in Wartune ,I would like to see Battle Grounds organized by battle rate and not player level,ie over 100k br ,over90k br and so on, this way everybody would have a better chance in B G to cart and win fight , and not be stuck in camp by the same lvl players with twice the br.

Comment

• The things is people who got 110k BR can remove items and get into the lower BR catergory. Unless you cap stuff like skills and HS you are going to have problems. This is why they do BG with level brackets.

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                                The things is people who got 110k BR can remove items and get into the lower BR catergory. Unless you cap stuff like skills and HS you are going to have problems. This is why they do BG with level brackets.

DarkMeph
                                True, I usually beat lvl 60+ players when I fall into there bracket easy but the HS is usually the main problem for me as they can stun me for 3 turns and kill me off fast
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X