New Two R2??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Two R2??

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know I'm new in this community (I don't know why) so if I can get any feedback on how you do things here it would be great thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	blade_master_raven[1].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	1750313
    The Laws of This World...I'LL DESIDE THEM!

well just have fun and stuff or whatever

Comment

If there are anything(s) you want to discuss on the forums, you can do so with the associated games you play on R2. Each game has it's own sub-forum just like Wartune. But just remember, there are rules and guidelines you need to follow on the forums. You can look at my signature to see what I mean. Have fun

Comment

Thanks, it really help me a lot
        The Laws of This World...I'LL DESIDE THEM!

Comment

I'm glad it did

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
            As you can tell this is a game based forum, although as you can see, we have this general discussion/community area.

As long as you follow the rules, you'll be fine
            Enjoy your stay.
            internet sensation

Comment

Welcome!!
              PS: I am new too. LOL

Comment

i'm new too, nice to meet all people above

Comment

welcome to the world where money is ur friend and ur friend is just a stepping stone.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

what happent ? fourm why 34 this alll
                    ( the victorana angelprincess)
                    the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

if u can fake and shake up photos ?!
                      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

im new here

Comment

Working...
                        X