X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLease Reply my Ticket

Ticket open : 114507

Comment

Yes I agree with Kob s16/ s22/ s57/s60 have been merged for over 12 months we need fresh players & a merge would revive the servers . Please consider it

♥Bop♥

Comment

we're waiting...

Comment

servers are up

Comment

i have a problem..i cant acces my char from server s471 (City of Rowold) what can i do??

Comment

MORE PROBLEMS WITH R2 THAN EVER

1 - Never got rewards for New Server Event Guild Rush or BR 10K + rewards on S463 and tickets are placed in the electronic trash can.
              2 - We merge on a Monday and have No Guild Battles for a week. And you give us 400 Insignias ?

WHAT A FU**ING JOKE R2 IS TURNING INTO !! "R2" needs to be renamed to be "R ZERO" THEY HAVE ZERO CARE TOWARDS IT'S PLAYER BASE LATELY

Comment

dun understand why they need to open new servers everyday few days and then need to merge this with that every other few months.. this only show that this game is really dieing..
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by suspectu View Post
                  i have a problem..i cant acces my char from server s471 (City of Rowold) what can i do??
                  just quit and get on with your life..

Comment

just merged all 488 servers you have into 2 servers.. East meet West.. all problems solved..

Comment

Strength in Numbers

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the seventh day following the server merge

Description: Think your guild has it all? Be showered with rewards if your guild finishes in the Top 3. Guild rankings are based on guild Battle Rating.

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                      All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru
                      The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x30, Insignia x3,000
                      #2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                      All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru
                      The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Insignia x1,000
                      #3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                      All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru
                      The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Insignia x500
                      ATTENTION: This event will not appear in-game; however, the qualified players will receive the rewards via in-game mail within a week of the event ending.

Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                      #1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x2,000, Kyanite x100,000
                      #2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x80,000
                      #3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x600, Kyanite x50,000
                      #4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x200, Kyanite x20,000
                      Notes:
                      Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                      All items are bound.

When rewards are coming??????

Comment

Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
                        Strength in Numbers

Description: Think your guild has it all? Be showered with rewards if your guild finishes in the Top 3. Guild rankings are based on guild Battle Rating.

#1 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                        All guild members will receive: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru
                        The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x30, Insignia x3,000
                        #2 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                        All guild members will receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru
                        The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x10, Insignia x1,000
                        #3 in Guild Strength Rankings:
                        All guild members will receive: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru
                        The guild master will also receive: Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x5, Lvl.1-5 Gem Pack x5, Insignia x500
                        ATTENTION: This event will not appear in-game; however, the qualified players will receive the rewards via in-game mail within a week of the event ending.

Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                        #1 in Player Strength Rankings: 10,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x2,000, Kyanite x100,000
                        #2 in Player Strength Rankings: : 5,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x1,000, Kyanite x80,000
                        #3 in Player Strength Rankings: 3,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x600, Kyanite x50,000
                        #4-10 in Player Strength Rankings: 1,000,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x200, Kyanite x20,000
                        Notes:
                        Item packs are sent to your in-game mail inbox.
                        All items are bound.

When rewards are coming??????
                        yeah I still haven't seen any of these rewards and it's been way past 7 days the time marker on this post edit the event was going to end

Comment

Working...
                        X