Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Do they count after you hit lvl 9?
    yes it continues counting (dont know if there is a max though) so the low/medium casher and about 2 years playing should be around the 5000/5.500 vip points maybe bit lower but the should be way way higher.
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 06-06-2014, 08:42 AM.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
      what would it be if the class wars were divided into segments. no/low casher - medium/high casher and super/wales casher segments for instance.

or anyone else that has an idea to make it competitive for ¨all¨ players?

just something to discuss here so dont be rude
      Good idea, liquid

what if divided into segment like lvl bracket ( lvl 50-59, 60-69 etc or lvl 50-54, 55-59 etc ) just my thought..IMO: no divided by BR LOL
      Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

well the problem would still be the same for me than, level 80 where the wales are too so then again i end up with no chance at all.
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by RaitoZ View Post
          Good idea, liquid

what if divided into segment like lvl bracket ( lvl 50-59, 60-69 etc or lvl 50-54, 55-59 etc ) just my thought..IMO: no divided by BR LOL
          Again, that will only encourage campers to buy new tents and stick arround longer bullying new players.

Comment

you match us with KONGREGATE servers right?!! ...2 words you get the same sum of balens you spend for free every time and unlimited events with event items in there ...ye right talk about strategy why you poeple even bother tryn to cover everything up!!

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
              what would it be if the class wars were divided into segments. no/low casher - medium/high casher and super/wales casher segments for instance.

or anyone else that has an idea to make it competitive for ¨all¨ players?

just something to discuss here so dont be rude

Top 16 is alredy for wales.
              16-100 hard cashers and some old players with mid cashing.

It would be great having those segments. It would reveal who are the best players within their spendings. This would have to include special division for f2p players without a single balen charge.

If not possible to make this segment, just create ranking table for f2p players, i.e: Show who did the best even if they didnt go to finals
              Last edited by Ivopinto; 06-06-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

I'm just going to put my 2 cents in here. I'm trying to figure out How I was fighting top 16 players if CW is based on points system. After facing MattFTW in my 4th match my 6th match was against RuneMagick, my 8th match was again Cyprus, my next match was against, ConantheD, and my final match was against Grymth. The order may have been different but the point is how did these people make top 16 if I was fighting them and losing to them and they were still clearly points above mine. Simply put your points system clearly isn't working because I shouldn't have been fighting these people so late in the prelims if I was losing to so many of them.

Comment

I kinda find it sad some people just rage/complain on those interesting (for me at least xD) threads :/

I want to say first, I'm a free player..or, to be fair, the few I ever cashed was for clothings at the time where there were still vouchers and thought it would be impossible for me to obtain them otherwise. I am not VIP either.

About Class Wars now.

I am a knight, and for the event, I used a skill build according to my BR range (meaning, i can beat most people of my BR range with ~10k BR difference if they use standard Knight build/skills, or, I can kill 20k+ higher BR than me if they play really bad lol (happened in bg more than once)
                  I use :
                  Reverse Damage (that's 10k unblockable damage, my BR range have ~90-100k health, that's 1/10 of their health for 10 rage (-30+20)
                  Apollo Shield
                  Agoran's Shield
                  Shadow Trasher
                  Whirlwind

Blood and Purification runes

Using Amazon Queen as main sylph with Firestorm, Vulcan's Blessing, Infernal Damnation, Delphic and Dragon Blast

My main strategy is pretty simple, just survive till near the 100% damage boost while making the ennemy bleed and damaging him, and then awaken and use sylph delphic with Vulcan's blessing+Infernal Damnation, thats a 130% damage boost on a 440%+515 damage attack, people around my BR usually dont survive it (yes, I'm looking at you Illusion! XD)
                  To achieve this, I just use both shields when the ennemy is awakening, and play with the casting time. As some people know, some skills are slower to cast than others, but, what fewer people seem to know, is that you can reset the casting time of an auto attack by casting a skill before it attacks. I'm doing this so that my Apollo Shield will endure more attacks, because some people usually dont do Sylph Delphic when you have the shield on, and use it at the last awakening points available possible. If they still do the Delphic when you have both shields, it's a win for you, cuz you wont take a lot of damage (if any at all), if they wait till the last moment possible for you, it's a win again, because their delphic wont be ready for the 100% damage boost. (45 seconds cd)
                  This means, I am not using my delphic at all before this cap.
                  Taking care of troops with whirlwind and auto attack. I am not using Slasher because, for the moment, i find it useless lol. It only give 3 more rage than an auto attack, and Reverse Damage does way more damage than the difference of damage between Slasher and auto.

I think it is an efficient strategy, with it, (I dont know if they were just lower BR than me but i doubt so, they were stong) I have beaten some lvl 76 players during last class wars (I am lvl 64..farming honor for Lord Divine XD) (just to show off, i did beat a lvl 80 too on April CW buahahaha). Of course, there probably are things to change/improve, but.. I would need some more time haha (and bound balens <3)

Ok, now, about the whole big cashers vs no cashers comments, are you truly sure it is because of their cash that you are losing? I highly doubt you've faced top 100 cross server peeps. Why would it be THEIR fault you're losing? Have you ever sit down and thought of a strategy for your char? Weighing the positive and negative points of it? If so, share it here! we're here to discuss, if not, then stop complaining. I've seen some really high BR peeps losing because they sucked, yeah, sure, their cash happy attitude brought them in top 100, beating most players, but against older, smart players combined with cash/big cash, they just fade away.

Also, I think it's unfair to call higher player names.. Kessar for example, has played for almost 2 years on server 1, even if he didnt cash, he would still have an edge on most players. (I agree though, some people are just insane.. I've seen some people get 3 to 4 orange sylphs within months lol)

About the splitting Class Wars.. I dont like the idea lol. They're already splitting the top 16 "whales" cross server (I liked this one, there is no "randomeness" now, as they all fight each other once).
                  First, because, if they make a, let's say, no cash at all CW, older servers will have a huge edge compared to new ones, and the problem will then be the same, they will have earned more bound balens than them, and people will still complain and want a fair class war where they only fight newer server. (yeah, that's a lolilol!! lol)
                  Splitting cw into categories of cash would take away the sweet taste of victory when you beat a casher (or a bigger casher than you), if you were to fight only non casher as a non casher, it would be insanely boring, as, most non cashers dont know how to play (well..some cashers too lol), it would be like watching an amateur boxing match when you're a pro. (or fighting an amateur boxer)
                  And, no, it's not like that that we improve, we improve by thinking about strategies, set ups, in's and out's, testing and discussing with other players..and I think wartune's community lack that..

I think I'm done haha, so, what about you? Austin? Liquid? Wanna know what set up mods/g'm are using XD
                  Last edited by R226329038; 06-06-2014, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Did you use any gimmick runes or talents specifically for Class Wars?
                    why yes, yes i did (pun intended)
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

3510 points (11wins 4losses) should guarantee finals and remove top 100
                      Last time had 3510 and didn't get in because didn't have enough br so kinda unfair.
                      Last edited by Delusions5; 06-06-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Class wars design needs improvement. We all know that only level 80's have a chance to win it. Why not make divisions per level and crown best in a level range? I agree that matching is poorly done. Wartune requires that we camp for a long time to get anywhere by design so it would be nice if the classwars had something for everyone.

Comment

mage cw good strategy.... buy hades and kill 1 or 2 shot every mage if u saved mahra and sepulcrums and pump hades than its 1 shot kill

Comment

same rewards last 1 year in class wars, r2 can put those rewards into his ***

Comment

Just change the mounts in the CW shop every month...more people will wager to get those mounts, no one really cares about wager right now because the rewards are nothing that huge.

Comment

How about a separate division you guys have your 50 and Above class wars. Why doesn't 49 and BELOW have their's and instead of a different category why don't we make it who's the best? I know million's of users online who want a piece at me. Naru one of the best 49 and below pvp master's

Comment

Working...
                                X