[Announcement] Wartune Server S1 Maintenance June 12th @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
    Gaia, Amazon, Pan, and Iris evolutions are this patch.

Apollo and Hades evolutions will be at a later patch.
    there are just know 1 that looks like gaia's evo and 1 of then looks like the apollo's evo

Comment

Originally posted by zangetsu5 View Post
      apollo is nice sylph....hopefuly non cashers can get it....heheheheh
      there was an event for it a long time back.. alof of non-cashier in my server got it.. some have 2.. dun think R2 will bring this kind of event back again..
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

How The CUPCAKE we gona make our sylph Pink you stupid ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        Give us Mahra .....................................................................
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-11-2014, 05:26 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

I think both apollo n hades get added to shop 12k balens each, Also you only need a purple to evolve sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
            Gaia, Amazon, Pan, and Iris evolutions are this patch.

Apollo and Hades evolutions will be at a later patch.
            They show Apollos, Iris, Pan and Amazon Queens Evolutions in those 4 pics, Gaia is not one of them.

Edit: After looking at the post carefully. I do not understand why they would have Athena in the pics if they are only releasing the non cashing sylph evolutions. Weird.
            Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 06-11-2014, 05:27 AM.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This god's descent stuff sounds like a pretty terrible system. I hope there are other ways than just the horns and beating the bosses first to get the tear shards, or I'm gonna feel fantastically bad about racing ahead of everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
                This god's descent stuff sounds like a pretty terrible system. I hope there are other ways than just the horns and beating the bosses first to get the tear shards, or I'm gonna feel fantastically bad about racing ahead of everyone...
                Wouldn't surprise me, this game doesn't favor the "weak" in any aspect.
                East coast archer.

Comment

where the **** do you think were gonna make a purple sylph? Are you ******* stupid? This game is becoming so damn ****!!!!!! GIVE US MAHRA THIS IS SO CUPCAKE UNFAIR... WHY THE **** THE DEVS EVEN THINK OF THIS **********?
                  Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 06-11-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

KOol... gotta work more on getting mahara, i want kerberus!!! Wahahahahaha.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Thanks for the New Patch

Comment

The time is here. I have to ask, since there are very few patch notes coming with the introduction of the patch and since we all have it on our minds, when should we expect the stacks of 9999? I don't expect it this patch but a rough time estimate would suffice.

Comment

woot woot, so cool

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            They show Apollos, Iris, Pan and Amazon Queens Evolutions in those 4 pics, Gaia is not one of them.

Edit: After looking at the post carefully. I do not understand why they would have Athena in the pics if they are only releasing the non cashing sylph evolutions. Weird.
                            you right... or maybe they just wanted to show that beuty... hell she is hot, i want an apolo!!!
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                              The time is here. I have to ask, since there are very few patch notes coming with the introduction of the patch and since we all have it on our minds, when should we expect the stacks of 9999? I don't expect it this patch but a rough time estimate would suffice.
                              some one told me that is gonna be in the patch where they are gonna relase auction house... do not know if it was a troling, but he told me they do not want nothing that make us spend less.
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

my slyph is.... ( a week later) .....

Comment

Working...
                                X