[Promtion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promtion] Mount Packs

Duration: 6/12 - 6/13 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S93
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: For the next few days, we'll be having a sale on three Mount Packs! Be sure to get yours before the sale is over!

Ostrich Pack
    Contains: Ostrich Card x1, Mount Training Whip x50
    Price: 3,995 Balens

Click image for larger version

Name:	ostrich.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1751463

Golden Impala Pack
    Contains: Golden Impala Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 5,995 Balens

Name:	Golden Impala.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1751464

Cloud Caller Pack
    Contains: Cloud Caller Card x1, Mount Training Whip x150
    Price: 7,995 Balens

Name:	Cloud Caller.jpg
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1751465

Oh God Why (

Comment

90+stats from 3 mounts whoopwhoop , now if i can only borrow a credit card i would much appreciate

Comment

$40 for a virtual ostrich, $60 for a virtual ram/sheep whatever, $80 for a virtual unicorn... I cant find a reason good enough to buy these overprice pieces of **** lol.

Comment

This Golden Impala looks to me More Like a Sheep ...........Then an Impala (Antelope)
          ..............Click image for larger version

Name:	rasse-herdwick-2.jpg
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	1689417 .......................Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-Impala-männlich.jpg
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1689418

But then again who cares.
          The People what spend the kind of money you ask for a few pixel, will probably call an Dolphin a Fish as well
          Last edited by Wittekind; 06-13-2014, 11:50 AM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            $40 for a virtual ostrich, $60 for a virtual ram/sheep whatever, $80 for a virtual unicorn... I cant find a reason good enough to buy these overprice pieces of **** lol.
            Then don't.

Price hasn't changed compared to any buyable mount, and people that want to buy it get some whips as an added bonus. For those that can and will get it it's a good deal.

Comment

Expensive, yes, but I wouldn't say bad deal. In Wartune, you always buy BR, whatever colorful pixels it is packed in. You can get mounts 2 ways, buying boxes in a promotion (there it cost like 20.000 balens) or just buy it for a straight price like this. You should set a monthly limit to yourself. If the above is beyond your monthly limit, forget it. If it fits in, buy this, and not packages, or spend balen on WB or other things where you got 5-10 times less BR for your balens spent. See more details on how to do this:
              http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/p/...-of-items.html
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Make it for 481 too, I want to buy it all of them !

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  haha I know right!

Comment

hahaha this guys in r2 are really outta their minds, 80 $ a 1 k BR mount, this is way beyond ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
                      hahaha this guys in r2 are really outta their minds, 80 $ a 1 k BR mount, this is way beyond ridiculous
                      then dont buy it is a normal price for that mount and last time i saw its a P2W game

Comment

All mounts are sold at a ratio of 2k balens per 10 stats. Why is most think that the permanent stay shop mounts are reasonable, but everyone cries about the 30-40 stat mounts? the 30 to 40 stat mounts ALSO give mount whips thus making it an even better deal. You do not want the mounts? FINE, then do not get them... now stop crying about how "outrageous" the sales are every single time they come because they are not going to change the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          then dont buy it is a normal price for that mount and last time i saw its a P2W game
                          Agreed, also what does r2games have to do with it? r2games is a server host, they host servers and collect payments. They do not put these mounts in the shop themselves, nor do they have much room to say whether they want them or not... these mounts are for wartune, not for r2games. Go on other hosts and they will have the same shop items.

Comment

no thanks for ur sale ^^ better i buy a real things

Comment

if the mount can make you happy prize its not really problem .... coz happiness not about the prizes

Comment

Working...
                              X