Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promtion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    SO CHEAP! just 7,995 Balens for Cloud Caller Pack? how you guys in R2 going to get the IPO? many noobs will pay 79,995 for the Cloud Caller Pack.. go make it more expensive for us please.
    Damn o-o
    Your on like every post xD
    CC is great price, unlike last time ^_^
    Still expensive >.<

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by AdeliciaGate View Post
      Big cashers are stupid.
      Cloudcaller is only $80. They just wasted about how much? $920 for this mount.
      Seems heavy cashers are brawn, non-cashers/slow levlers are brains.
      For the most part of course.
      Uhm no. They got it just for recharging, didnt need to buy it, so it was actually free for them and they still had the balens to spend on whatever they liked.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Uhm no. They got it just for recharging, didnt need to buy it, so it was actually free for them and they still had the balens to spend on whatever they liked.
        I got it early to
        First 100.000 after 300 events itmes or someting and now 7995 remove Whisp price 2750 or lesser.

But we all know the mount will sells again over and over for cheaper and cheaper in the end when must people alredy have them will be included into Events some go collect for free in princip like chrismas mount
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by nidhal02 View Post
          they are talking about this kind of impala:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]90684[/ATTACH]
          First of all there only 2 still living kind of Impala's and since the are belong to the same spezies (Antelope)the look nothing alike what R² callet Impala
          here what i Found on
          pictures of the Black Faced Impala
          And here some of the Common Impala

The pet here what R² sells is more a Ram(Male Sheep)

And as such would i would name it "War Ram", "Ram of War" or if the want "Golden Ram" - but on second thought the could in place of golden Ram call it as well " Aries " after the Golden Ram from the Greek Mythological Story of the "Golden Fleece" what would fit in perfect with Apollo,Hades, Athene,Pan etc.

But for Sure not Golden Impala
          Last edited by Wittekind; 06-12-2014, 06:22 PM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Then don't.

Price hasn't changed compared to any buyable mount, and people that want to buy it get some whips as an added bonus. For those that can and will get it it's a good deal.
            you are very dumb but who cares

Comment

well, it is quite a good value if you want to spend though...

Comment

how is it a good deal wen ur comparing it to the price of it wen it first came out? it was a rip off from the start and it still is lol. like the ostrich the last sale was $40 with no whips. sure it gives whips now for the same price but its $40 for a virtual chicken. compared to what you are able to do with $40 this is a complete rip off lol.
                with more suckers buying this **** they will continue overpricing retarded **** and the wartune community and the price will be the "norm" for wartune cashers.
                so for example they make a mount buyable at 10k balens. 5 months later it will be 10k balens and another 100 whips or something. People will compare it the first sale and think "its a good deal" and the suckers multiply lol
                Last edited by ArtemisS58; 06-12-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  how is it a good deal wen ur comparing it to the price of it wen it first came out? it was a rip off from the start and it still is lol. like the ostrich the last sale was $40 with no whips. sure it gives whips now for the same price but its $40 for a virtual chicken. compared to what you are able to do with $40 this is a complete rip off lol.
                  with more suckers buying this **** they will continue overpricing retarded **** and the wartune community and the price will be the "norm" for wartune cashers.
                  so for example they make a mount buyable at 10k balens. 5 months later it will be 10k balens and another 100 whips or something. People will compare it the first sale and think "its a good deal" and the suckers multiply lol
                  But this is all normal Human Vanity and as Albert Einstein once said :

Click image for larger version

Name:	albert_einstein_human_613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1689450
                  Last edited by Wittekind; 06-13-2014, 12:58 AM.
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by wittekind View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]90786[/ATTACH]

but this is all normal human vanity and as albert einstein once said :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90790[/ATTACH]
                    haha nice agree completely with einstein

Comment

dolphin is not a fish theeeeeeeeeeee is a ...mamifer

Comment

Originally posted by reiko502 View Post
                        you are very dumb but who cares
                        Boo hooo. Your insult is so hurtful, oh what will I ever do. You don't like the sale then **** off and don't buy it. Quit bitching like a bunch of children because daddy's wallet not big enough.

Comment

I find it funny how ppl defend R2 for selling a mount for 80 dollars

Comment

Well, if you want to buy it, go ahead. Not going to insult people for spending their own money on what they want.

Many people are forgetting the goodie bag event coincides with this though....so mount, 200 whips, 50 sepulcrum, 300 soul crystals, 20 roses for exchange, etc. for the 80$ pack.
                            Mount, 150 whips, 50 sepulcrum, 300 soul crystals, 20 roses for the 60$ pack.

In the end, it's not just a mount you are getting, and some people actually notice that.
                            Last edited by CrizzyB; 06-13-2014, 01:19 PM.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

to all the ones that cry that the mounts cost 2 much if u dont like it dont play the game btw we who pay keep the game free for the rest of u so be happy
                              G.M of Bloodrain on Server 66 US-EAST ranked 1st on that sever

Comment

Originally posted by Axel♂ View Post
                                lol nyc Reply Dude
                                at least they are both ungulates. the "capricorn" (which should be a goat) is a goddamed scorpion

Comment

Working...
                                X