Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Seed Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have another tok mount!

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyKong8989 View Post
      They should have another tok mount!
      lol, hi D.K.

Comment

This Game could be easy if there is a trading system for unbound items.

Comment

i've seen allot of people upset that R2 are using high prices for like nothing... when you wil realise that free-to-play are only the games in your backyard, and any online game is a money maker for owners, you will understand that those prices are quite low for R2 )
          about this seeds... well they are ok... never buy it and never will, but who has $ can do it )

Comment

hot event mount training please ^^

sYnLadiess

Comment

Originally posted by Kssnova View Post
              i've seen allot of people upset that R2 are using high prices for like nothing... when you wil realise that free-to-play are only the games in your backyard, and any online game is a money maker for owners, you will understand that those prices are quite low for R2 )
              about this seeds... well they are ok... never buy it and never will, but who has $ can do it )
              With the same Logic i can Say "Who has a Gun can use it"
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
              X