Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Father's Day - Soul Engraving Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just dropping by to see the whining and other stuffs

Comment

Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
      Save your Souls Crystals if you have not maxed it. Reward is poor.
      reward is good... lol your soul crystals are 30% more effective because they give you back 30 sc for every 100 used... if you look at past sc events recently they gave none back... the sc alone makes it worth it, the gold and gems are just icing on the cake. good event. thanks r2

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Are you with your mind?! This are the BEST event rewards i've seen for 2 years of playing apart from the ones that gave event items. I cry for humanity....
        Not at all, how about you try using yours? Their is always more than one valid opinion based upon circumstance. Your saying that from a view point of a join date of Nov 2012? When exactly did you start playing the game? Oh wait two years, so i'm sure your vantage point is way different to mine. Though after 2 years if you still need gold and daru and gems ?? I think some of these posts are trolls for sure. You also state best event "EVER" in two years? Erm in what way was the event on 4th May this year, when 100 crystals got you 50k gold 50k daru and 1 mahra not better? You cry for humanity all you want but you aint part of it lol. Also to my other detractor you quote 55 million in gold? Must be nice in some servers if you manage to get 55 thousand (less 30% bonus) so in the region of 40k in a month ! I and i know many others would of been far happier with mahra as a reward that might of actually improved something.

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
          Not at all, how about you try using yours? Their is always more than one valid opinion based upon circumstance. Your saying that from a view point of a join date of Nov 2012? When exactly did you start playing the game? Oh wait two years, so i'm sure your vantage point is way different to mine. Though after 2 years if you still need gold and daru and gems ?? I think some of these posts are trolls for sure. You also state best event "EVER" in two years? Erm in what way was the event on 4th May this year, when 100 crystals got you 50k gold 50k daru and 1 mahra not better? You cry for humanity all you want but you aint part of it lol. Also to my other detractor you quote 55 million in gold? Must be nice in some servers if you manage to get 55 thousand (less 30% bonus) so in the region of 40k in a month ! I and i know many others would of been far happier with mahra as a reward that might of actually improved something.
          With most you say i agree only when you conclude from the join date his/her char is 2 years old i got to say you jump as well to conclusions. i joint around the same Time the Forum (the game a few months earlier) and the old accounts still exist (i even play them a bit here and there) but my main toon is now only 6 months old on s416 and there gold and daru are still very much needet , so its a good event still.
          Ok seen the coming Update i would have prefered as well to get Mahru - but life is no "Wunschkonzert"(request concert) as the germans say so we got to do with what we get as long it helps in the progress of are toons.
          Last edited by Wittekind; 06-16-2014, 08:29 PM.
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
            30sc back from 100, best return there was in events, gold is ALWAYS good, no matter level, you can check the top players if you like and see they are far from maxing astrals. And gems, GEMS, do you realise how hard is to upgrade gems? And stop crying about the mahra in every event. The only people with some common sense that wouldnt like this event are the ones with lvl 80 engraving already.

And the bolded part i dont understand at all
            Last edited by daunapu; 06-17-2014, 02:05 AM.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Gem drop rates out of 200 boxes: 12lvl3(6%), 5lvl4(2,5%), 5lvl5 (2,5%).

I think i had luck with lvl5 gems coz have the same rate as lvl4 gems. In other statstics that i saw there was a drop ratio about 1% or less.

And yes this is a good event.

Comment

personaly I loved the event and i wouldn't have cared if I had gotten all lv1 gem's which i didn't and ya mahra would have been nice but hey we can't have it all now can we? Anyway thx 4 a (IMO) gr8 event about time.

Comment

superb!
                  IGN: jrimba
                  Level: 71
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Honor
                  Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                  Br: 150k and counting
                  just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                    what no mahra for the event
                    dun be greedy bro.. is this good enough
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Thank you R2 for this event!
                      Class : EWD Mage
                      IGN : BusaLian
                      Level : 72
                      Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                      Battle Rating : 129k+
                      Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                      Investment : $ 0

Comment

when this event will start again ?

Comment

Working...
                        X