• Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Father's Day - Big Spender

Duration: 2014/6/16 - 2014/6/18 23:59:59

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S478
    • Kabam: S1 - S93
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded. Each reward can only be redeemed once per day.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Father's Love x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x50, Father's Love x1
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Father's Love x2

Well the latest two "hot" events suck..really nothing back.

Comment

can you sell card for 1 Click-click Capture astral with bound balens? it was very helpful for much player. ty

Comment

Please see analysis of this event here:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...g-spender.html
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
          can you sell card for 1 Click-click Capture astral with bound balens? it was very helpful for much player. ty
          Only little info to you, with the one click Astral catching you get in general 30-40 % less astral points, and on top of it the white ones get auto eliminatet and do not count for youre star points.So i rather spend 4 hours clicking astrals solo then use my one click catching (But then again i am Retired so got tons of spare Time )
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
            i found something useful in the internet for astral clicking, i think you should use autoclick application( yur cursor will click automatically for your astral) i have been using it about 7 months and it really saves my time. just google "autoclick and how to use it" there is a video in the youtube that show will show how to use it in wartune. hope that helps. goodluck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkwIoWanMg <---- how to use it. just download the apps from a trusted site. some web/blogs has malware in it.
            Last edited by 16angels; 06-17-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

it software is save for use?
              Last edited by R219242242; 06-17-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

ty much for info, some ppl have no much time for click astral with much gold, for lv 70+, them can get 5m+ gold in 1 day. or like last soul event, i got 30m gold, need much time for that

And 1 more for G M, maybe better if we can hide 1 or 2 clothing and show another, like show clothing for helmet and armor but show legendary sword. i like legendary sword but not feel handsome with the armor ty

Comment

event bugged i used almost 4000 balen and at midnight i couldnt claim reward anymore even though 24 hrs remains on event

Comment

Originally posted by Magestica01 View Post
                    event bugged i used almost 4000 balen and at midnight i couldnt claim reward anymore even though 24 hrs remains on event
                    Those events refresh at 00:00 sevrer time, you have to claim them before that time. For how long have you been playing this game?

Comment

Working...
                    X