[Promotion] Sura's War Elephant Pack & Razor Dragon Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
    TY FOR SURA ? are u ♥♥♥♥ kidding me ? both's cost are very PRICEY AND STEEP....WAY TO GO AGAIN R2 ♥♥♥♥
    is ok $60 for mount same u buy item in shop nothing in the world give just for free..if u have job no problem
    Last edited by R213095835; 06-18-2014, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Razor Dragon mount in hot shop is free today to get

Man get 100 in the pack + 50 frome Big Spend Events + 100 Specltrum

Take the 150 to Love Thy Mount man get another 37 whisp

150+37 = 187 * 35 balens echo = 6545 balens into Whisp

you pay 5995 balens you gear cheap whisp + free mount

+ Specltrum is not so bad offert love it.
      alien language that came from brainless balens idiot who loves to throw away his money.
      maybe he bought lots of that gold pack as well.
      good luck brainless idiot.
      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        and thats why no one like americans, i bet his english is better than your indonesian/malaysian/whatever-his-native-language-is
        Unfortunately the worst people sometimes are picked as examples of US behavior. Don't judge us all based on one or two terrible representatives.

Originally posted by smartituampas View Post
        alien language that came from brainless balens idiot who loves to throw away his money.
        maybe he bought lots of that gold pack as well.
        good luck brainless idiot.
        The post made perfect sense to me, and I won't insult a guy for typing in his 3rd or 4th language.
        If you guys can't figure out what he is saying or that he is smart enough to communicate in multiple languages and still get his point across, perhaps you should look in the mirror to see the true idiot.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

For those that cash and dont have mounts this is nice timing since is also big spender event in hot events. Usually R2 didnt combine this together and personally i think they should go back to what they did old times. Do spender event before or after that way they spend more If they wanna cash milk them like in old times pls

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              Unfortunately the worst people sometimes are picked as examples of US behavior. Don't judge us all based on one or two terrible representatives.

Yes Unfortunately people tend to judge a majority most of time by the behavior of a minority

The post made perfect sense to me, and I won't insult a guy for typing in his 3rd or 4th language.
              If you guys can't figure out what he is saying or that he is smart enough to communicate in multiple languages and still get his point across, perhaps you should look in the mirror to see the true idiot.
              And here very nicely but in Words what i where just thinking myself.
              Even if i do not agree with the cashers point of view of the original post. But then again its only his point of view what considers the use of cash in a game, so no need to Insult him.
              Special he is right about what you get in total for the price Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley6570.gif
Views:	1
Size:	859 Bytes
ID:	1689594
              Last edited by Wittekind; 06-18-2014, 06:52 AM.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                what the...... is this even a language?
                the thing is he is mixing swedish with english words , there are few swedish words he is using in his sentence . his post makes sense but the mixing turned everything upside down
                Last edited by MageRockz; 06-18-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

frost lion mount y can synthesis in blacksmith for 25 shadow souls

Comment

yaay I will screenshot those mounts and will put those pictures on my desktop for good memories

Comment

Pleasssssssseeeee, please, please, the other elephant: Gentle Beast. I have Sura (it has only very recently been on sale). Can we please have the other elephant? I have been waiting months
                      I don't like the Razor Dragon, though I'm sure others might. But the same mount, that was on sale only so recently, please, the other elephant. I have 19 special mounts and I guess I will get more but please, Gentle Beast on sale *insert v sad face*.
                      And thank you because I hope you read this and add it. I'm sure others will buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Razor Dragon mount in hot shop is free today to get

Man get 100 in the pack + 50 frome Big Spend Events + 100 Specltrum

Take the 150 to Love Thy Mount man get another 37 whisp

150+37 = 187 * 35 balens echo = 6545 balens into Whisp

you pay 5995 balens you gear cheap whisp + free mount

+ Specltrum is not so bad offert love it.
                        I love your posts, man! Please keep posting! You give us a good English lesson everytime you post! And keep spending like a fool

Comment

I would like to see all those guyz speaking or writing in dif leguish (lenguaje in spanish and leguage in english), if you do not lke the offer is ok you manifest your point but you have no right to make fun or insult someome cuz he thinks dif than you.

I'm agree with that guy, if you have to spend and do not have those mount is a good deal, not the best one, no the last soda in the sahara's sand, but if you have money enogh to buy them do it, is your money and your satif to see your toon on that mount. I do not have the money to aford this kind of promos, for me would stilll be a waste cuz i have another better things to spend the few cents i'm planing to spend.
                          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-18-2014, 11:31 AM.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I think the point here is all a matter of perspective and how much your wallet is packed with 100$ bills.

Nedless to say this game is getting more and more expensive. Just how many players will leave before they start realizing they went the wrong way. Furthermore the game is not that great, we have to go over doing the same MPD, same event day after day. Many players complain getting bored and when you see the cost involved to play it or get stronger, something is not right.

I think spending 50-60$/month (even up to 100$) should be more then enough to have a decent build toon and be one of the top. Right now with this kind of monthly investment, you'll get your toon in the top 30 of a server with nothing great and never even close of placing yourself in the top 100 for CW. Having a lot more people with similar BR would make the game experience a lot better and real good fighting experience.

Now back on this topic, I definitely think these are at a fair Wartune price (yes considering the high amount of money R2 ask for it's stuff) but way too expensive for an online game.

Comment

very expensive 750 000 IDR >.< suck , just wanna go fun,,, calm and ending to play i guess

Comment

yep

Yeh Holyblaze completely agree with what you said.

There are sooo many things wrong with the game that could be easily fixed but as long as they charge large amount of money for graphics that people buy, why bother? I've never encountered a game that penalises you for levelling up, matches you with players many months older with you that you have no chance to compete with, unless spending vast amounts of money.

Out of curiosity i just time myself on a circuit quest 12 minutes to do one... for a long time thats been undoable (without employing someone to do it for me) Battleground, been pointless for weeks, Arena also pointless for weeks. Maps havnt done them for weeks either. (but hey saved me money, lol) Basically i've spent $200-300 on a game and most of its functions i cant do anymore. Thats a BAD game.

Comment

Working...
                                X