• Armor Games: S1 - S8

Sura's War Elephant Pack

Sura's War Elephant Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100

Price: 5,995 Balens

Razor Dragon Pack

Razor Dragon Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100

Price: 5,995 Balens
    hmm...let see if i can afford them
    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
      Yeh Holyblaze completely agree with what you said.

There are sooo many things wrong with the game that could be easily fixed but as long as they charge large amount of money for graphics that people buy, why bother? I've never encountered a game that penalises you for levelling up, matches you with players many months older with you that you have no chance to compete with, unless spending vast amounts of money.

Out of curiosity i just time myself on a circuit quest 12 minutes to do one... for a long time thats been undoable (without employing someone to do it for me) Battleground, been pointless for weeks, Arena also pointless for weeks. Maps havnt done them for weeks either. (but hey saved me money, lol) Basically i've spent $200-300 on a game and most of its functions i cant do anymore. Thats a BAD game.
      Why have battleground and arena been pointless for weeks?
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Why not put these mounts as Glory Shop items so that at least with a lucky wager we'd have a chance at them, instead of needing to drop a ridiculous amount of cash for mere +30 stat boosts?

Comment

i think its the calculator talking

Comment

Need to have Great Barter Mount Card, so we're a non casher can get other Great Mount to. Why always casher can get oportunity like this?

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
              Unfortunately the worst people sometimes are picked as examples of US behavior. Don't judge us all based on one or two terrible representatives.

The post made perfect sense to me, and I won't insult a guy for typing in his 3rd or 4th language.
              If you guys can't figure out what he is saying or that he is smart enough to communicate in multiple languages and still get his point across, perhaps you should look in the mirror to see the true idiot.
              I can't help it but totally agree with Crizzy. I'm a Malaysian and i can speak in 5 languages, write in 3. (English is 3rd language)
              I wouldn't bring myself down to their level to make assumptions about where daunapu & smartituampas are from, just ignore them ;p
              Originally posted by R2_Emma
              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Working...
              X