No announcement yet.

Ultimate Game Card Retiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ny here cant use greendot or any of those gift cards or prepaid visa,mc u buy off the rack in the front of the store due to they cant be used internationally even online. i have to use western union as i dont have a cc ita a pain . i loved ugc

Comment

llllllllllllloooooolllllllll

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      For those of you who may not be aware, Ultimate Game Points is retiring. At the moment I have little to add other than what is at main website. We are not planning to stop accepting either the cards or UPoints before their retirement dates. We are looking at bringing in an payment method to replace it, but as of yet we have not made any firm decisions which we might or might not use. From their website:

Retirement Details

After seven years of having fun helping gamers pay online for virtual currency in their favorite games, our Ultimate Game Card (UGC) will be retiring later this year. Ultimate Game Cards are in the process of being pulled from all retail stores and removed from online resellers. Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Related to the UGC product retirement, UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.

Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later!

¬Ultimate Game Card Retirement: Consumer Support Information
      September 30th is the last day UGC cards may be redeemed with PlaySpan.

All consumers with valid, activated Ultimate Game Cards that have not been redeemed will be issued a virtual Visa Gift Card in an $USD amount equal to the activated UGC face value. Those consumers with valid UGC PIN codes will be able to access their virtual Visa Gift Card account by October 15th, 2014.

For more information on the product shutdown, please direct your attention to the UGC retirement notice posted at http://www.ultimategamecard.com/

We appreciate your patience and support while we go through this process
      kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

how can we sent gift card to another friend

Comment

Working...
        X