Ultimate Game Card Retiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Game Card Retiring

For those of you who may not be aware, Ultimate Game Points is retiring. At the moment I have little to add other than what is at main website. We are not planning to stop accepting either the cards or UPoints before their retirement dates. We are looking at bringing in an payment method to replace it, but as of yet we have not made any firm decisions which we might or might not use. From their website:

Retirement Details

After seven years of having fun helping gamers pay online for virtual currency in their favorite games, our Ultimate Game Card (UGC) will be retiring later this year. Ultimate Game Cards are in the process of being pulled from all retail stores and removed from online resellers. Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Related to the UGC product retirement, UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.

Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later!

¬Ultimate Game Card Retirement: Consumer Support Information
    September 30th is the last day UGC cards may be redeemed with PlaySpan.

All consumers with valid, activated Ultimate Game Cards that have not been redeemed will be issued a virtual Visa Gift Card in an $USD amount equal to the activated UGC face value. Those consumers with valid UGC PIN codes will be able to access their virtual Visa Gift Card account by October 15th, 2014.

For more information on the product shutdown, please direct your attention to the UGC retirement notice posted at http://www.ultimategamecard.com/

We appreciate your patience and support while we go through this process
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-02-2014, 03:58 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Sad to see it go.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

it is sure?

Comment

oh boy there goes 90% of R-2 CASH FLOW lol

Comment

you all guys are looking only for those player that can buy UGC.. how about the Local Players that cant afford to have UGC to spend on their Character. think of them. Give atleast an event that can give them some diamonds to use.. or some valuable things that can be buy using Vouchers tsk.. you guys are always Unfair.

Comment

R.I.P. the joy I had of cashing without headaches.
            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Very sad. So dissapointed to hear that i cant topup my account. Was the only way i can recharge my account for VIP. Hope they will choose a method that all countries and regions can benefit of it, as paypal either wont work for all transactions due to R2 DEVS, either to Paypal difficulties. I am EU player.

Comment

Wonder why its retiring... they had such a good system in place. I just tried using rixty game cards... good luck. it took me over 45 minutes to navigate the website, another 15 to figure out where cs was and yet another 30 minutes to buy crystal and waiting for the product. not only that but i had to file a complaint with rixty before they would push my purchase through.
                Last edited by Translucence; 06-22-2014, 05:15 PM. Reason: None ya.
                One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
                Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
                Level- 46+ Scion
                Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
                Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

Great what the hell do I do now? R2games won't except my credit card always says theres an error yet I have money in the bank and I can use it anywhere else. Hopefully they come up with something else otherwise that's the end of me being able to spend my cash to play R2games.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
                    oh boy there goes 90% of R-2 CASH FLOW lol
                    I have spent $1000 of dollars here with them cards ,without a game card option that can be purchased at a local gamestop or convience store ,or local store in general my gaming here will be over soon. get a new card asap or as stated above there goes a huge amount of the money you once earned. along with 50-80% of your current players. Paypal and playspan do not work well together for multi -family member accounts being funded though single paypal account,Atleast not when I first started playing they did not.
                    Last edited by ChoosenOne; 07-12-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

hahaah one down................. i hope all payment card dead...

Comment

SO what is replacing them. Please tell us because that is the only way I can get my VIP and gold. MissHobo40 S1 Ever

Comment

GM in crusaders of solaria game why not working the warrior token plzz help thankz

Comment

They are already pulling all the the Ultimate game cards off the shelves. Cant find them anywhere & I am in the middle of an event & cant recharge. Hurry up & find a replacement!!!!!!!!

Comment

Best regards amigo!!! These game is crazy enjoy.....

Comment

Working...
                              X