No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return June 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda like this current class wars, it allowed me to make it again, if it stayed like this, id be ok
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
      lol nothing random about the fights you do in CW i had to fight the same person 6x
      that's what random is. pull names out of a hat

Comment

Yeah, I hope they give more glory crystals.
        Class : EWD Mage
        IGN : BusaLian
        Level : 72
        Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
        Battle Rating : 129k+
        Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
        Investment : $ 0

Comment

lol BobLaw trolled Mage Finals. 3:<
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

This class wars wager was real messed up. Because first conection between servers were not established - so friday(AFTER PRELIMINARIES) top 16 was total different from what was real final top16 when servers were established. SO when wagered balens on friday on top 16 list were different people who didn't even showed up at final ranking( what was showed by some time after finals).
            And yeah rewards was total failure. Saying that Click image for larger version

Name:	wagers.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	1689752 . So not Glory crystals putted in - but balens putted in wager!!
            I think with my math is good but i did put 2600 balens - what is 1300 glory crystals - and max reward should be 26000 and minimum winning wager should be 1950. so for 3 winning i should receive 26k glory crystal . But as seen in this picClick image for larger version

Name:	CW 22.06.2004.evening..PNG
Views:	1
Size:	905.5 KB
ID:	1689753
            then i received 1950 glory crystals.
            So with my math i payed 2600 balens , winned all 3 people - so 2600x20=52000 glory crystals - because in refinment help is clearly sayed "balens they paid to said wager "( i know that r2 has gramatic problems as always- in this case not paid but payed )

So i think allot of people has this kind of problem.

p.s. i did sended 2 tickets to g.m - 121991 and 121683
            i demand to receive glory crystals .
            Last edited by Lanankuras; 06-23-2014, 03:39 AM. Reason: misspelling
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Class: Archer
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

this is not how wagers work, its explained in other threads
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                this is not how wagers work, its explained in other threads
                so how does it work? see when u go in shop - u see price - u see description on milk - till when it can be used - and u buy it - then u go home and see that there is something els inside . u go back and say *** to shop manager - he says - well there is post explained that theres something els inside. so thats how does fair trade goes?

So that what u mean i need to look for post in other forum threads?
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

It is interesting how when you place the wager the screen has clearly on bottom that winning wager gets 20X what they put in and losing wagers 1X. It doesnt say according to pool or can be less. It clearly and simply indicates the 20X amount. Being a mage and almost EVERY SINGLE mage on our cross server we have been a class exceedingly hard to predict. in all the class wars on our cross server only ONE mage has ever won a bet so why would we be trolling the forum on bet formulas? No need if you lose you get what the betting screen indicates (except for one glitch that was compensated for many few months ago). So why would we think it wouldnt be the amount indicated on betting screen...NO UP TO 20X amount but just 20X. So I bet in good faith that if I win the bet I will get 20X bet. That is only reason I bet. If I knew it could be 1.5X the bet there would be ZERO chance that I would bet. ZERO!!! Mage wars are just too hard to really predict. I did not need to read a help panel cuz it was pretty clear no need to have it explained. wager 1000 crystals winning wager 20000 crystals No disclaimer, see rules, up to....nothing. Why do i need to go to help screen to read disclaimers? That is deceptive practice
                  ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                  SquishyFoxy
                  S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                  (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Working...
                  X