Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
    Comes down to the fact that you were too gd lazy to pay attention and take care of yourself. Sorry, no sympathy for those that can't pay attention. It's your gear, you know what you've done to it and what you have in it. You screwed the pooch and now you have to pay the price. Don't expect someone to hold your hand through every step of your life.
    ahhh bet you say the same to all the kiddies

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexx5 View Post
      sky trail lol
      NO sky trail this is different than Gods Descent !!!

Comment

• too much xcitement from gear xchange= epic failure! sorry for those who lost gems
        Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
        IGN:BrokenArrow
        Level:64 (Camping)
        RFCamping: Dont have much time
        Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
        Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

• Seriously, where is God Descent event?

Comment

• small request PLz if possible this time this month with wip event give 1 or 2 mahraa instead of sc plz small request this is small request from non spenders plz plz this month wips event 2 wips 2or 1 mahra 1 to 3gem pack if possible plz plz small request ))

Comment

• so we got patch and nothing to do with it,until some other way to obtain materials for evolve ....sky trail stuck at 19 stage and still not close for evolve gaia

this lil bits of something we get with every month or 2 is annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by kakucha
                r2 are total B I T C H E S !!! you are all B I T C H E S and I hate you all, cuz you are trying to make people to spend money all the time every event, I will quit soon aswell. F U r2 company.
                such rage..
                Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• Gods Descent is a monthly event like Class Wars. An Icon will pop-up when it is active. The first of these is scheduled for June 27-29.
                  Character Name: hove
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 74
                  Battle Rating: 109k
                  Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                  Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                    Gods Descent is a monthly event like Class Wars. An Icon will pop-up when it is active. The first of these is scheduled for June 27-29.
                    Yep that's the same thing a player in other platform told me. Somehow in the last maintenance they got their God Descent patch as what that player stated.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• can someone tells me diference between cashier and hacker ???? I will tell you diference, cashier is making r2 company rich and hacker not
                      Last edited by vazha1990; 06-20-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
                        such rage..
                        what happened?
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• So many lazy guys in excitement exchanged the Armour sets, without removing Gems, how come R2 responsible for that, its because of Player's laziness they lost it... all the events are staying for 2-3 days, why all at one go rushing, that doesn't make any sense at all... This is after all a game, but whatever may be we should be watchful in it... good luck next time, think twice before using a new patch items or event items...

Comment

Working...
                          X