Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    free player purple gaia 5 electro shards 780 sand yep only benifits cashers ....... ( i do get 6 horns a day though)
    How do you get 6 horns a day?

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    it's 5 star tears and 1k sands to evolve pet, am I wrong?
    We need 10 satar tears not 5...keep working hard you are close.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

you get 2 horns for every 5 levels you clear
      Character Name: hove
      Class: Knight
      Level: 74
      Battle Rating: 109k
      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
      Server: Aeria S4

Comment

I need to get S status on Sky Trail lvl 3 stage 4 allways get A status even if am overkill it.
        For be ready for change my gaia to Herclus hopes to get S tomorrow so i have herclus before class war
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

the super coiners on my server will be evolving tomorrow morning. Since last few patches, a few have put R2's kids through college a few times
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            I need to get S status on Sky Trail lvl 3 stage 4 allways get A status even if am overkill it.
            For be ready for change my gaia to Herclus hopes to get S tomorrow so i have herclus before class war
            you are 1 year older than me in the game... that means i have to wait a year to clean that lvl. When that day comes i think i gonna have 2 or 3 purple Sylph... lol (wait... there is gonna be another source for the items, so maybe i get it way sooner.... KOol!!!!)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
              free player purple gaia 5 electro shards 780 sand yep only benifits cashers ....... ( i do get 6 horns a day though)
              Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
              you get 2 horns for every 5 levels you clear
              I know that, but he said 6 a day, did he mean 6 one time?
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                I know that, but he said 6 a day, did he mean 6 one time?
                It means he passed level 2 - 5. I get 4 a day trying to get past 2 - 5. Damn the headless knight kills me fast!

Kabam - Server S84
                IGN - Agni
                Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                Class - Mage
                BR - 465K and climbing
                Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

need more than 700 for purple Gaia

Comment

if you have the material you can upgrade for most this means this patch is junk to most,but with that said this is their next big money maker come on guys,flood the game with mounts then hit you big time for the upgrade pet,but there is a trick to this on the 29th at a set time the god decent will be open for all servers.so don't waste your money you should be at least 1/2 way there with the material you will need do not rush on this one you will get burned.and as always flame on because I wont be back to read this.plz keep in mind I don't work for r2 so everything I just said was pointless enjoy your new pets.and plz rember if you upgrade pet and don't use ballens you lose 80% of its attruitbs.

Comment

Don't know why people are complaining so much..

You could have gotten a Purple Sylph by now for free, if you got Mahra with monthly events + the horns now. That's what i did, i have a Purple Gaia.

And i have 780 Star Sands from horns, only 220 more. Won't take long. And i got 3/10 Tears i need, but I am thinking they may make them convertible to different elements, in which case i already have enough.

Comment

Please give us FREE mahra.....hehehehe

Comment

We will not get athena in this upgrade ?(

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
                            Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:

Note: Gods Descent will not be updated to servers this time.
                            lol, u only want to sell the materials to earn big cash.....

Comment

Doesn't surprise me that Gods Descent wasn't included, it would give everyone more star sand, tears and obviously they want to milk the hard cashers 1st to evolve their sylphs right now.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                                Doesn't surprise me that Gods Descent wasn't included, it would give everyone more star sand, tears and obviously they want to milk the hard cashers 1st to evolve their sylphs right now.
                                ofc that's r2 marketing strategy,and lots of silly heavy cashers will buy their ripped off packs

Comment

Working...
                                X