Wartune Weekly Server Launches 6/17 - 6/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 6/17 - 6/23

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 17th of June at 9:00 AM PDT, we released S492 Labyrinth of Spells, a West Coast Server.

On Thursday the 19th of June at 5:00 PM GMT, we released S493 Forbidden City, an European Server.

On Saturday the 21st of June at 12:00 PM , we'll be releasing S494 Briarwall Forest, an East Coast Server.

On Monday the 23rd of June at 9:00 PM , we'll be releasing S495 Tatun Stronghold, a West Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

cant u give us a server merge? not opening new servers -_-
    we need people on our server
    IGN: jrimba
    Level: 71
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Honor
    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
    Br: 150k and counting
    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

yeep me too, s 403 and s400 already merge, but we need 1 server again

Comment

Been asking for a server merge for 8 months now. Our guild battles take 10 minutes. And you can go an entire tanks waiting to find a group to match with. Why don't you merge servers!?! Give us a point to playing. Server 245

Comment

Yes S22,S16.. we also need merge, last merge was year ago. Peeps leave every day because not enough peeps, and we standard players cant do nothing

Comment

yeap s416+s419 too ;(

Comment

Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
              yeap s416+s419 too ;(
              Yes you right cause i am thinking about leaving as well the the sooner a merge comes the sooner i am gone.
              “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
              George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
              S416 - Whispering Hills
              Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

do they care what we comment in here? i bet NOT!
                IGN: jrimba
                Level: 71
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Honor
                Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                Br: 150k and counting
                just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

You are already late on opening the new server

Comment

Working...