No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16.250K balens - 250 attempts - gave me **** items, success ratio is very very poor

Comment

Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
      16.250K balens - 250 attempts - gave me **** items, success ratio is very very poor
      I belive you got a lot of Refinemet crystals, am I right ?

Comment

Be aware that the wings from the magic pot have a bug, you have to wear it first before you synthesize it, or it will just dissapear.
        Happend to all 3 (!!!!!!!) price winners on last magic pot event on my server.
        Those 3 were actually the only ones geting a main price, and got ripped of it.

They filed a ticket, got the useuall nonsense about clearing cache and the rest of the bladibla that you get as answer, and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
          I belive you got a lot of Refinemet crystals, am I right ?
          Yes reek, u absolutely right, lvl 2 refinement LOL, 200 of them - only get 2 Lvl 4 ref crystals, big joke

Comment

magic loser mean

Comment

Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
              Yes reek, u absolutely right, lvl 2 refinement LOL, 200 of them - only get 2 Lvl 4 ref crystals, big joke

In our server Huge Casher R2D2 spends a lot right now. He already spende about ~ 60k Balens Best what he got is 600 Fates stones ( Fate is Maxed) and 1800Refinment crystals lol. Good luck you all. with this Cream pie.

Comment

Geez. You bunch of whiny cry babies. How old are you? I really hope there aren't children who look up to you.

Alot of you go thru this day in and day out. Every thread is the exact same whine, moan, *itch, complain, waaaah!!

And your not even original about it anymore. Do you have a word doc saved with all the moans you have used and just keep copy and pasting from there?

Keep this in mind, It's a frickin game!! It is not real life! If you are unhappy here, there are millions, and millions of games online to choose from.

I would not ever let a video game control my emotions or my pocket book.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
                  and? what u want? u think because u give us one chance to take free magic pot we are happy or what? i get bad very bad rewards when u give us free magic pot and now we cant? this event what r2 make now is just to full cashers all with money and now more money? u think we are beter because u say is first time magic pot is with money? u think we are idiots?

u joke or really u think we dont see r2 is just to cashers game?
                  u never can liar me because i know what is the truth sorry my friend.. u need try with others who believe u (;

SYLPS TO CASHERS MOUNTS TO CASHERS CASHWARS TO CASHERS TANKS TO CASHERS ALL HERE IS TO CASHERS NO JUST MAGIC BOX
                  The game is free to play, 4 of the sylphs are free for everyone and many of the cashers (especially archers) prefers a free sylph called gaia over the others, you also can get some mounts for free, but do you want them all without cashing now? what would be the reason to cash anymore? if you want the same things as the players that cash then this game is not for you

Comment

In our server Huge Casher R2D2 spends a lot right now. He already spende about ~ 60k Balens Best what he got is 600 Fates stones ( Fate is Maxed) and 1800Refinment crystals lol. Good luck you all. with this Cream pie.
                    Since you can see what items you can get, and you can get wings for a much lower price just out of a box or with the amazing fathers day event, you really are stupid to spend that much for a small change to get something usefull from the magic pot.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Since you can see what items you can get, and you can get wings for a much lower price just out of a box or with the amazing fathers day event, you really are stupid to spend that much for a small change to get something usefull from the magic pot.
                      Did I sayd that I spended. Or you simply can't read ?

Comment

Did I sayd that I spended. Or you simply can't read ?
                        I ment you in general, not in personal.

Just saying that its stupid to spend when changes are very high you get items you dont need, while the ones you do want or need are obtainable in a much better and cheaper way.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                          Geez. You bunch of whiny cry babies. How old are you? I really hope there aren't children who look up to you.

Alot of you go thru this day in and day out. Every thread is the exact same whine, moan, *itch, complain, waaaah!!

And your not even original about it anymore. Do you have a word doc saved with all the moans you have used and just keep copy and pasting from there?

Keep this in mind, It's a frickin game!! It is not real life! If you are unhappy here, there are millions, and millions of games online to choose from.

My cousin just warned me today not to play an online game that charges money to increase your toon's strength. "You will be disappointed," he said. I wished he had told me that before I started spending money on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post

If you are unhappy with cry babies why do you waste your time here???
                            People have their right to talk about any event , cry baby or not.
                            So please shut it up and leave if you don't like whiny posts.

p.s: Most( but not all) of heavy "loser" cashers are the same.They are even afraid of possible 3 useless magic pot attempts for none cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              The game is free to play, 4 of the sylphs are free for everyone and many of the cashers (especially archers) prefers a free sylph called gaia over the others, you also can get some mounts for free, but do you want them all without cashing now? what would be the reason to cash anymore? if you want the same things as the players that cash then this game is not for you
                              I wished that I was adequately warned about random sylph skill selections when all sylph skill slots are filled. I wished that I was adequately warned about this game when balens started disappearing from my account due to gem synthesis. I wished I was adequately warned about this game when they introduced gambling elements into it. But most of all ... I wished I was adequately warned about what I was going to be in for when I started spending money on this game.

Comment

70 pots, 2 wings, hundreds of soul crystals, whips, more than a few crypt keys, and lots of other useful stuff. I know a lot of people don't like this magic pot, but if you hit a few good items, the prices are much much better than you get in the shop.
                                Personally I don't think it is as bad as everybody makes it out to be.
                                But yes...total sham that they didn't give people at least a few free chances this time.
                                At least you can get some event boxes for free in the events though.
                                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                                X