No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no hammer at this time? pls make us spin for non cashers player .....

Comment

Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
      events are ment to be for all players not just cashers go to any other game and thats how it works im on my last nerve with r2

what the Cupcake u speak u think i can go in other game easy after 1 year i play wartune? with cashers? and im very strong now
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-21-2014, 04:19 AM.
      Class: Knight
      Level: 76
      Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        The game is free to play, 4 of the sylphs are free for everyone and many of the cashers (especially archers) prefers a free sylph called gaia over the others, you also can get some mounts for free, but do you want them all without cashing now? what would be the reason to cash anymore? if you want the same things as the players that cash then this game is not for you
        close u Cupcake mouth please u dont know noting realy or u are very casher or really u are very noob gamer please close u mouth learn game after answe me noob
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-21-2014, 04:19 AM.

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by diablo777 View Post
          close u fuf mouth please u dont know noting realy or u are very casher or really u are very noob gamer please close u mouth learn game after answe me noob
          You are a perfect example why nobody cares for the non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            You are a perfect example why nobody cares for the non cashers.
            u speak stupid things im perfect example why? because i open mouth after more 1 year im angry? u dont know who im then dont speak AND PLEASE CASHERS DONT ANSWER ME BECAUSE FOR THEY MONEY IS BETTER BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW PLAY WITOUT MONEY
            Last edited by diablo777; 06-21-2014, 03:10 AM.

NO CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
              this isn't the first time the magic pot is here, believe it is actually the 3rd time now. the first time players were given magic hammers to crack the pot, although i don't think the players received any hammers from events the last time i hope they will now.

hey moderator.. kindly tell them to make a server merge for our server.. we need people.. not opening more useless servers..
              trying not to be rude but plz do comply on our requests..
              IGN: jrimba
              Level: 71
              Class: Archer
              Guild: Honor
              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
              Br: 150k and counting
              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

u speak stupid things im perfect example why? because i open mouth after more 1 year im angry? u dont know who im then dont speak AND PLEASE CASHERS DONT ANSWER ME BECAUSE FOR THEY MONEY IS BETTER BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW PLAY WITOUT MONEY
                You dont know my toon, so you cant judge if im capable to play with or without cashing.
                I can judge from your pointless rant that you're not aware how the world works.

People not bringing in any money, shouldnt be rewarded for doing so.
                The sun comes up for free, thats all life gives for free.

Comment

close u Cupcake mouth please u dont know noting realy or u are very casher or really u are very noob gamer please close u mouth learn game after answe me noob

you are so limited that its actually funny, entertain us more

Comment

no hades or apollo seal, no point to spend balens
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

u realise that they dont control the events its the wartune server and they actually have people who listen to make it better for all so complain to them not r2games

Comment

Originally posted by ssigmass View Post
                        start pump in some cash dude you think whinning here will do you any good?
                        Lol i think bevor i pump my cash in here - Hell freeze over and in snows in the sahara mid August upwards.Only consequent move is to stop playing and let Cashtune to the Credit Card Heroes.
                        “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                        George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                        S416 - Whispering Hills
                        Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

You dont know my toon, so you cant judge if im capable to play with or without cashing.
                          I can judge from your pointless rant that you're not aware how the world works.

Ohhh its only the sun you get free ? Sorry for being so ignorant , (from youre name i think you are dutch correct me if i am wrong) i dit not know the charge in holland for the air you breathe.
                          For People not beeing rewarded what bring in any money - tell the dutch governement to cut all Sozial Aids (inclusive child benefit allowances, sick pay and study money for Students) for everybody not working and bring in no straight forward profits!
                          After all with youre logic the dont deserve it.
                          Ore even better just kick them all out to the sea, the sick, the old, families with to many children etc you got no use for them the dont bring in any money!
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

wat person thought hold on a min we stick it on servers with lv80s on and add refinement crystals for gears for low gears wow great idea r2 whos going to waste ballens for that comon r2 get rid of low items for low ppl and add something just for mid to high ppl

Comment

they hate when who isnt casher get nice rewards because after cashers angry and they treat us if we arent noting in this game they just want cashers money and cashers play idk why we play here they never change i see now they never change and refine sylps bla bla bla stop please stop make circus in wartune fishing jewels plunder boss guild battle cashhhhwars cash magic pot divine altar chamber sylps duel arena duel arena party tanks... tanks with archers and mages LOOOL please stop make more circus in wartune

u know class wars im level 76 i fight with puple apollos and level 80 big cashers and i win 10 rounds and im not finalist lol
                              that is why the chanis vertion is named divine comedy... lol.

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                              70 pots, 2 wings, hundreds of soul crystals, whips, more than a few crypt keys, and lots of other useful stuff. I know a lot of people don't like this magic pot, but if you hit a few good items, the prices are much much better than you get in the shop.
                              Personally I don't think it is as bad as everybody makes it out to be.
                              But yes...total sham that they didn't give people at least a few free chances this time.
                              At least you can get some event boxes for free in the events though.
                              You were lucky you got a good prize, the gambling system is cupcaking in many peeps but for sure there is some peeps that are bein blessed, like a guildy that gor the mount from 2 free boxes while others opened 400+ and nothing... it sux we do not have free tries, i'm agree and is not a whine is just what most of non casher,light casher thinks and i'm agree cuz we make this game more fun and we deserve some respect and opportunities, i've never been againts casher advantage, they deserve it, is their money and so no my busynes what they do with it, but that does not mean the game should not give some hits for free... casher will always be buying more atts.

I think peeps are rewarder forndoing jobs aswell, and for spetial ocation, so you not only have to put money on to be rewarded, even money is a reward you get for doing something with your time, non casher spend time in this game, studie the gane to keep competitive, there are many thing that would not be known if would not be for noncasher.

And is not only the sun, aswell the air...

Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                              Lol i think bevor i pump my cash in here - Hell freeze over and in snows in the sahara mid August upwards.Only consequent move is to stop playing and let Cashtune to the Credit Card Heroes.
                              Or stop being so obsesed with being the best for free and have fun pissing off some dumpplay casher beating them with tour smartplay.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by FallenTyrael View Post
                                If you are unhappy with cry babies why do you waste your time here???
                                People have their right to talk about any event , cry baby or not.
                                So please shut it up and leave if you don't like whiny posts.

p.s: Most( but not all) of heavy "loser" cashers are the same.They are even afraid of possible 3 useless magic pot attempts for none cashers.

JUST CURIOUS......where are the posts and/or forums of the "cashers" complaining.......would love to see what they are whining about.....I just can't seem to find any $ spending complainers on here......oh wait, some are complaining about how much they spent and got a bunch of poo.....hmmm......broke or "non $ spenders should thank them for the warning in advance and you can still buy groceries this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X