[Promtion] Discounted Sylph Sepulcrum Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promtion] Discounted Sylph Sepulcrum Pack

Duration: 6/24 - 6/25 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S479
    • Kabam: S1 - S97
    • Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: We'll be having special Sylph Sepulcrum packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to take advantage of the special packs before they ends!

Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Sylph EXP Scroll x1
    Price: 119 Balens. Limit of 200 per day.

Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Sylph EXP Scroll x10
    Price: 999 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.

price so high lmao should sell 100 green balls for 999 balens and we dont want exp scroll

Comment

Hi Emma

Y want to buy star for slyph put in the shop it is posible

Comment

Sepulcrum is not as useful as you would think:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...sepulcrum.html
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          Sepulcrum is not as useful as you would think:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...sepulcrum.html
          So you mean to say that the sylph's attack has no effect in it's active form? so a sylph having 100 attack and another one having 50000 attack will do the same damage in active form? wow then the sylph quality is of no use also( just another way of increasing HP)

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            So you mean to say that the sylph's attack has no effect in it's active form? so a sylph having 100 attack and another one having 50000 attack will do the same damage in active form? wow then the sylph quality is of no use also( just another way of increasing HP)
            Actually, higher quality sylphs will do more damage, thats cause the 4 stats you put 5 points in each level increase. However, speulcrum itself is entirely pointless and not worth 999 balens unless you can get 500 HP out of it.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

This game only benefits cashiers, the money spent on this game could indeed put the programmers kids through college, give some freebies to the non cashiers once in a while pls

Comment

This game only benefits cashiers, the money spent on this game could indeed put the programmers kids through college, give some freebies to the non cashiers once in a while pls

Comment

why i cant login my accnt.. recently i am playing in s367 velvet valley
                  character name gildert lvl 70 non chasher br 91.6k

Comment

the pack is not usefull at all
                    i think no one need exp scrolls

lvl 70
                    1.18k br non cashier
                    Sea Of Klypsia
                    Last edited by fearball; 07-08-2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

i wish there were better items for low guys

Comment

waste of time
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        Honor: GDK
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

why cant i rechager or send a ticket? it been this way for over two weeks know?

Comment

hi emma can you help me plz

Comment

Good morning all, here i would want write good motives why a player can quit Wartune. I can't create a new post, so i write here.
                              1. The events are only for cashers, non-cashers players can't partecipe to events (events accept only unbound balens and not bound balens).
                              2. The game is too expensive, except activate VIP other things cost a lot of money.
                              3. Without spend money is impossible get high BR and defeat casher players in battles.
                              4. In battleground is impossible get a cart, all players attack before you get a cart and if you ask if you can get a cart before attack, they continue.
                              5. Level up without VIP bonus exp (so without spend money) take too long time.
                              6. Without spend money is impossible get wings, many mounts or special clothes.
                              7. The game take too much lag (using new computer too) expecially during battlegrounds.
                              8. Only with cash people can get high battle rating, first ranks, VIP and high levels.
                              9.Can't stand up against cashers: A normal player versus a casher, and we all know what will happen. The normal player gets beaten all the time against cashers. I don't know about why you guys spent money on this game. And everything is made easy for VIP's and cashers.
                              10. In Multy players dungeons if you are non casher you get always kicked (for low battle rating) no one of players respect you for this motive as well.
                              Wartune is Pay to Win. Free, but excessivly Pay to Win.

Lev.75, server 402 Scarlet ruins, br 46k ( non casher, obviously...)
                              Last edited by R21998754; 07-11-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X