Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am tired getting my level 70 gear done.. it been 2 years....zzzzzz

Comment

how about specia sales fore wings when are you going to have that?

Comment

hi . me need sylph Apollo .

Comment

its better if we can add spelcurum manualy....not auto...sometimes they add in wrong way and its suks!! if that way.....this attract ppl to buy more...trust me

Comment

Originally posted by R21998754 View Post
            Good morning all, here i would want write good motives why a player can quit Wartune. I can't create a new post, so i write here.
            1. The events are only for cashers, non-cashers players can't partecipe to events (events accept only unbound balens and not bound balens).
            2. The game is too expensive, except activate VIP other things cost a lot of money.
            3. Without spend money is impossible get high BR and defeat casher players in battles.
            4. In battleground is impossible get a cart, all players attack before you get a cart and if you ask if you can get a cart before attack, they continue.
            5. Level up without VIP bonus exp (so without spend money) take too long time.
            6. Without spend money is impossible get wings, many mounts or special clothes.
            7. The game take too much lag (using new computer too) expecially during battlegrounds.
            8. Only with cash people can get high battle rating, first ranks, VIP and high levels.
            9.Can't stand up against cashers: A normal player versus a casher, and we all know what will happen. The normal player gets beaten all the time against cashers. I don't know about why you guys spent money on this game. And everything is made easy for VIP's and cashers.
            10. In Multy players dungeons if you are non casher you get always kicked (for low battle rating) no one of players respect you for this motive as well.
            Wartune is Pay to Win. Free, but excessivly Pay to Win.

Lev.75, server 402 Scarlet ruins, br 46k ( non casher, obviously...)
            Many MANY things in here are so wrong...
            First, what they hell is 46k br at lvl 75? YOU are doing something wrong to have that br. There's non-cashers with 100k br... and no they do no slow lvl either.
            1. Correction: Lots of events are for cashers but lately non-cashers have been getting a good amount of event stuff.
            2. Correction: It varies and what you consider expensive. Some people might think it is, some might not.
            3. Correction: Lies, you can get massive br without cashing anything. You can also defeat cashers in battle.
            4: Correction: Not always impossible to get cart. If it's a bg with high br, then leave and try a new bg. But battleground called battleground for a reason. It's not cartground.
            5: Correction: Not really that hard to level up without vip...
            6: Correction: Lies, it is possible to get wings, mounts, and clothing. You can get wings from teh shop for Bound Balens, same with mounts and clothing. Special clothing should be in shop in later months..
            7: You are correct. This game is massively laggy and R2 should work on something to fix it.
            8: Correction: For the most part, cashers will get top ranks. But non-cashers can get ranks and high br too with high level...
            9: Correction: Almost eveyrthing is made a bit easier for VIPs and cashers. But non-cashers can stand up to cashers and win.
            10: Correction: You will get kicked for being level 70 with 46k br. Dude, not trying to be mean, but that br is awful. You need at least 80k+ br for 70 dungeons...Also, non-cashers don't get kicked unless they have br like yours.
            Yes Wartune is Pay to Win. I suggest these tips.

1. If you're not in the correct time server, you will fall behind massively. Try finding a server that fits your location time.
            2. If you're barely on at all on this game, you will suffer dramatically. Try and find a way to make more time or if you can't, this game isn't for you.
            3. Try slow leveling. It takes a long process but it pays off awesomely. Lots of non-cashers have taking this path and have extraordinary battle rating. I suggest you look at Ginger's and Creamy's guide to slow lvling.
            4. Have fun. That's all that really matters.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

@above you can get wings and mounts yes for free, but only if you wait 1-2 years to save up the amount of BBs needed. It's incredibly expensive and the event are for cashers. No more free mounts, clothing, wings, sylphs, etc. So do not understand why you are saying non cashers are getting good stuff. In reality you need at least 500.00 to get a decent boost. That's not even to reach top ranks either. That's if you just want the necessities to play this game and have a bit fun in playing the events. Wartune is much more expensive than LOA. LOA you can get a lot more stuff much cheaper or free than Wartune. So really you are right about getting most things free but that's if you don't mind waiting a year or two saving up stuff.

Comment

the pack me need sylph Apollo . me open hero play 24h but do q don have sylph new why ? sorry don have 3 day . me stop play wartune game . am sorry pack . bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                  @above you can get wings and mounts yes for free, but only if you wait 1-2 years to save up the amount of BBs needed. It's incredibly expensive and the event are for cashers. No more free mounts, clothing, wings, sylphs, etc. So do not understand why you are saying non cashers are getting good stuff. In reality you need at least 500.00 to get a decent boost. That's not even to reach top ranks either. That's if you just want the necessities to play this game and have a bit fun in playing the events. Wartune is much more expensive than LOA. LOA you can get a lot more stuff much cheaper or free than Wartune. So really you are right about getting most things free but that's if you don't mind waiting a year or two saving up stuff.
                  Some things that also need corrections.
                  You do not need to wait 1-2 years for BB. It may take months, but not years for the wings or mounts.
                  Expensive is an opinion.
                  Not all events are for cashers. Free players have been getting lots of chest boxes that would have cost 39 balens.
                  I can see you started about a month ago...I've been playing since August 2012 of this Wartune game. I have different profiles and on different platforms. I know the beginning til now on and how wartune works.
                  You don't need to spend $500 to play this game and get strong. I have a dear friend, Amaxlia. She slow leveled since January of 2013. She's lvl 70 with 140k br an only spent $50. (excluding VIP)
                  I have other friends who haven't spent at all and have 100k-115k br.
                  Doing the suggested tips I gave, you should do well.
                  If you're not doing to pay money, you must pay time.

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                  X