[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Adjusted the "New Slot" description - “New Slot" cannot be chosen when no slots are available.
    • Description for requirements to trigger RES Reduction has been corrected.
    • Fixed a bug in which monthly event items were dropping at the wrong time.
    • Fixed an issue where some quests disappeared for players who have advanced more than one level using EXP Books.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

does this mean we can chose which skills we change when we learn one?

Comment

Originally posted by R238381498 View Post
      does this mean we can chose which skills we change when we learn one?
      Nope. Don't hold your breath for that option...

Comment

Their loss, my gain. Not gonna spend balens in random skill swich.

When (or if) they add option for chosing which skill to delete, I MAY (may not) spend some more balens.
        So far I cut down spending to a minimum of VIP, until I get bored alltogether. Which is not too far away.

Comment

Can we assume that the bug which keep S1 segregated will be corrected during this maintenance ?
          We have no news from anyone about a timescale ... that's already 2 weeks that people can't get kills from battleground properly and that 3x3 arena is a joke
          ValKitteh - S1
          "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
            Can we assume that the bug which keep S1 segregated will be corrected during this maintenance ?
            We have no news from anyone about a timescale ... that's already 2 weeks that people can't get kills from battleground properly and that 3x3 arena is a joke
            I'll ask again.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              Their loss, my gain. Not gonna spend balens in random skill swich.

When (or if) they add option for chosing which skill to delete, I MAY (may not) spend some more balens.
              So far I cut down spending to a minimum of VIP, until I get bored alltogether. Which is not too far away.
              Same, its realy a kick in the a** for us players to have to pay balens for a random chance in skills.... should be like the skill tree for our knights/archer/mages

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                [*]Adjusted the "New Slot" description - “New Slot" cannot be chosen when no slots are available.
                what is this slot mean???
                Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                Name: DarkLord
                Class:Mage
                Guild:maxgamer
                level : 72
                BR : 951996 ,still counting
                sylph :GAIA
                cash for mount only

Comment

• Adjusted the "New Slot" description - “New Slot" cannot be chosen when no slots are available.
                  English Please
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 26th of June at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
                    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
                    • Description for requirements to trigger RES Reduction has been corrected.
                    • Fixed a bug in which monthly event items were dropping at the wrong time.
                    • Fixed an issue where some quests disappeared for players who have advanced more than one level using EXP Books.
                    • Resolved various typographical errors.
                    I'll be grateful including all, if we could get a much more explanation(s) to each of the patch notes you've stated .

Comment

So game down tomorrow and again Friday due to another silly server merge!
                      BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
                        So game down tomorrow and again Friday due to another silly server merge!
                        Nobody likes maintenance. :3
                        Especially when it happens two days in a row.
                        To Willow:
                        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

WHY CAN'T THE LAG ISSUE IN ToK be resolved? I believe a big help would be to make the opponent plain clothed. 80% of the lag come from the clothes and mounts from there color but more from there movement.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            English Please
                            If there are no new slot available in sylph skills then the New Slot option will not be available I believe what they are saying

Comment

I'd like to be able to actually over write the skill I want if all slots are filled.. been trying to get rid of this one stupid skill on my hades for months now.. *sad and bribes with a smore?*
                              Name: Niasaj
                              Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                              Classification: ArchMage
                              Guild Leader: Alliance
                              BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                              Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Working...
                              X