X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hasnahyfas View Post
    WHEN IS THE MAINTENANCE GOING TO END?

Vanessa(Knight)
    It's ended. Last time I checked, it had ended anyway.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• test
      test
      test

Comment

• Originally posted by R212683223 View Post
        how about event exchange I,II,II that swallowed gems without asking to unsocket first...??? couse many player lost their gems from that exchange I,II,II event, or players just accept his fate to lose all gems that his collected with difficulty or there will be a replacement for that

thanks
        It's their own fault for not paying attention to what they were doing not the games. There is a warning you can read on the exchange event pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by R275232181 View Post
          Luckily I kept my old gear, the loss of initial rage is hampering me immensely. Seems like another trick just to get people to spend balens on costumes to raise initial raise. Don't do it without thinking long and hard
          This is an extremely dumb response, if you don't want the pve gear than don't exchange for it simple!
          Some players prefer it some do not.

Comment

• Patch notes:
            Adjusted the "New Slot" description - “New Slot" cannot be chosen when no slots are available.
            Description for requirements to trigger RES Reduction has been corrected.
            Fixed a bug in which monthly event items were dropping at the wrong time.
            Fixed an issue where some quests disappeared for players who have advanced more than one level using EXP Books.
            Resolved various typographical errors.
            So there should have a drop event today right? I can't seem to find one.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by AuroraEss View Post
              This is an extremely dumb response, if you don't want the pve gear than don't exchange for it simple!
              Some players prefer it some do not.
              are u joking right? u get 10 more rage per turn, in only 3 turns u already get what u lost...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                are u joking right? u get 10 more rage per turn, in only 3 turns u already get what u lost...
                u must be joking right?
                Archer wit 0 starting rage
                1 round AS - 15-20 rage cos there is no rage for anything else.
                2 round AS - 30-40 rage cos there is no rage for anything else.
                3 round u have rage for ss(20-30 rage left) or pa(15-30 rage left). If u was lucky in one of the previous rounds u can do df or ap (10-15 rage left) if not AS (45-60)
                4 round now u have rage for AoE

For that time mages will do 3 AoEs, Knights will do AoE and have shield up.

PvE is priti much useless if u don't have starting rage from cloths or rage rune.
                Last edited by R26991997; 06-27-2014, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• can you help me plz ? i have bad think about word boss if i m in the Attaca the soword of the wartune rechage to battel isnt rechage but after few minute i revie and i did Attac him So what i do to do the battle by arrw strik and double....... plz help me !!

Comment

Working...
                  X