Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the God Descent?

Comment

plzzz add Gods Descent

Comment

whats the meaning of slot????????
        SERVER-R2games 392
        NAME-♂KING♂
        GUILD-STRONGHOLD
        CLASS-ARCHER
        TYPE-FREE
        BR-320K

SYLPH-2 STAR HERCULES

Comment

hahaha... who will risk to loose their sylph delphic while adding another skill....??? atleast i am not going to do that even of i have balen to spare...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LordSaif View Post
            hahaha... who will risk to loose their sylph delphic while adding another skill....??? atleast i am not going to do that even of i have balen to spare...lol
            Yea you right

Comment

i think the same too, they should let you chose the skills to lose, or do like they do with your hero, at the end is something you payed for, so you could choose which to use whenever you fell like using it...
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

well im better make preparation for stuck loading and new bugs after the new patch MT

Comment

so what about my whole reaching 300 resistence by crystals.... and my middle slot not unlocking.. i got 3 lvl 4 Eletric, 3 lvl 3 lights, and 3 lvl 3 darks... 42 x 3 = 126 30 x 6 = 180.. 180+126 = 306.... why isn't my resist res unlocked
                  -Haru

Comment

Originally posted by whatnameisnttaken View Post
                    so what about my whole reaching 300 resistence by crystals.... and my middle slot not unlocking.. i got 3 lvl 4 Eletric, 3 lvl 3 lights, and 3 lvl 3 darks... 42 x 3 = 126 30 x 6 = 180.. 180+126 = 306.... why isn't my resist res unlocked
                    Have you tried actually clicking it? I had to click mine twice in order for it to unlock. It didn't just unlock automatically.

Comment

That is why they are changing the description, its not about the total reduction of your crystals, but the numbers on the left side of the menu (they change depending on your sylph). And yes people with an Apollo or Hades have an advantage there, since they have a higher reduction by default.

Comment

you also may need to rest your sylph. Hades and apollo add 50 but the rest subtract 50.

Comment

just rest ur slyph resreduction will open

Comment

Thank you Game Master

Comment

well, u calculate that wrong, u should calculate minus resistance from ur sylph also, like gaia -200 wind
                              or easier u can remove ur slyph 1st (rest), then click middle slot, thats what i did :P

[S3] Worg Lair
                              Elite
                              Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

It has begun XD
                                Luckily I finished my TOK NM and Spire runs and got 101 Devotion before the MT started And with 4 chars too (meaning full party with myself LOL)
                                Fun times XD

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                                BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                                Server: ALL S69
                                Guild:
                                ALL in Epic
                                Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                                Level: ALL 80
                                Adv. Level:
                                Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

Working...
                                X