Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Resolved various typographical errors

this note is in every maintenance,
    guess someone in R2 has serious problem with typing!!!

Comment

About rechage balens and Vip

i wan some think to do it about recahger in our contry Algeria we most dont have credt card but we can rechager about phone So plz Quiqly do it with phonne rechage by SMS kk Thnx That great GAmes

Comment

btw what slot lol

Comment

We hope it will be done soon enought.... Thank You Very Much for Maintenance...
          Good Luck R2games....

Comment

if you cant unlcok your res after getting 300 theres a simple solution, remove sylph then go to battle protection and double click on it

Comment

i hate when wartune does this, im missing out on SO much exp right now and to make up for it all im gonna get is a couple bounty scrolls and a exp scroll? pffft seriously though? and bring back the damn 4x4 arena and you owe me some damn astrals cuz i didnt know u lose them, i had a green lvl 7 worth 13k exp

Comment

would you please fix typo of PAN passive skill... its written "+10% dodge" but when active it says "+10% block"...

Comment

it will be gr8 we have 1 on 1 arena...

Comment

r2 hate knight why knight need more balend for be strong vs mage or archer...bad game realy expensive..lolz

Comment

why mage low br can win vs knight hight br..no fair...im knight hight br loses vs mage low br.. delete skill mage heal and bless for battle player..arggg

Comment

Originally posted by DoobisMaximus317 View Post
                        i hate when wartune does this, im missing out on SO much exp right now and to make up for it all im gonna get is a couple bounty scrolls and a exp scroll? pffft seriously though? and bring back the damn 4x4 arena and you owe me some damn astrals cuz i didnt know u lose them, i had a green lvl 7 worth 13k exp
                        Where was this astral sitting for one? and for two it says it on the description of every single maint. It's like the first sentence before listing what is being done... If you didn't know that and you are on this form posting on the thread it says it on... they really don't owe you anything for you inability to read that's not the dev's fault you don't read all the information that is the same every week... just saying.

Comment

Why can't you just put the 2 maintenances together. 2 days in a row for stupidity? *** are you thinking? And as someone else mentioned, fix something that matters. Such as the ridiculous lag in ToK. We understand that Engrish is your second language. Hire some English literate people on your team and you wouldn't have these idiotic problems with clarity. Also, a little forward notice when logging in would be helpful when scheduling maintenance. I know this is possible because you all have the annoying classwars pop up spam that goes out to people who could care less upon logging in. R2, you really need to dig deep and pop your heads out of your behinds.

Comment

Originally posted by kusoblahkuso View Post
                            Why can't you just put the 2 maintenances together. 2 days in a row for stupidity? *** are you thinking? And as someone else mentioned, fix something that matters. Such as the ridiculous lag in ToK. We understand that Engrish is your second language. Hire some English literate people on your team and you wouldn't have these idiotic problems with clarity. Also, a little forward notice when logging in would be helpful when scheduling maintenance. I know this is possible because you all have the annoying classwars pop up spam that goes out to people who could care less upon logging in. R2, you really need to dig deep and pop your heads out of your behinds.
                            nice..nice..nice
                            SERVER-S233
                            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

rest your sylph , then activate middle shield ,

Comment

Originally posted by whatnameisnttaken View Post
                                so what about my whole reaching 300 resistence by crystals.... and my middle slot not unlocking.. i got 3 lvl 4 Eletric, 3 lvl 3 lights, and 3 lvl 3 darks... 42 x 3 = 126 30 x 6 = 180.. 180+126 = 306.... why isn't my resist res unlocked
                                rest your sylph then activate centre shield

Comment

Working...
                                X