Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gods Descent Begins on June 27th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get archer hate for this event. Wb fine that was unfair. Skytrail...fine I can see that. But this one you can just try again right away without the boss reganing health. That pretty much makes df pointless. The olny advantage is that might cost an archer a little bit less on retry attempts, but they are still paying for attempts. Its not like you can slow the boss the entire time.

Comment

well finished now got rewards placed 12th but what happened to the lucky rewards for being in top 60 of 1 mill gold didnt recieve it

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
        I dont get archer hate for this event. Wb fine that was unfair. Skytrail...fine I can see that. But this one you can just try again right away without the boss reganing health. That pretty much makes df pointless. The olny advantage is that might cost an archer a little bit less on retry attempts, but they are still paying for attempts. Its not like you can slow the boss the entire time.
        Are you kiding??

It will cost an archer almost half attemps. We nly get 5 free attemps per boss, and u can get another 2 in those 30 min that the boss needs to recover HP.
        -Knights and Mages = 7 tries to kill boss (or need to spend balens)
        -Archers = 10 - 12 tries to kill boss for free.

Also, archer gets almost 2x more time to do dmg than Knights and Mages when buying an attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
          Are you kiding??

It will cost an archer almost half attemps. We nly get 5 free attemps per boss, and u can get another 2 in those 30 min that the boss needs to recover HP.

Also, archer gets almost 2x more time to do dmg than Knights and Mages when buying an attempt.
          hey hey, where archer get 5 more attempts in same time? Or attempts time recover not same for everyone? lol
          u just whining whining and all.
          on my server top 1 going to be a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
            Are you kiding??

Noobios no idea what u talking about but all classes has same count atemps , archers has huge advantage in skills that makes them kill boss in lower atempts then knights and mages ( mages need 2 times more atempts for same boss).
            So this is totaly designed for archers event , same as World boss , same as Sky treil .... how long we will still get that noobish design of events ?!?!?

Comment

i was disappointed with this stupid thing....people I can easily beat in pvp got higher than me. not your best idea r2 *thumbs down*
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

I know everyone that is like "No big deal that boss is df" aren't thinking right.

For example, take a knight, the boss enrages after 10 turns, the knight get 10 attacks in.

Mage, get perhaps 12-13 attacks in, however mages don't got any strong attacks outside sylph.

Archers get 16-17(don't know exact, correct me if wrong), and have strong attacks, highest dps.

See the problem? so in 5 attempts knights get 50 attack, mages get 60-65, and archers get 80-85.

And only reason a mage was on top on your server was cause he spent the cash needed to negate archers advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
                  i was disappointed with this stupid thing....people I can easily beat in pvp got higher than me. not your best idea r2 *thumbs down*
                  bacause people buy attempts and stay up and wait for the attempts.. *thumbs down to you DrigenDragon*
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    I know everyone that is like "No big deal that boss is df" aren't thinking right.

For example, take a knight, the boss enrages after 10 turns, the knight get 10 attacks in.

Mage, get perhaps 12-13 attacks in, however mages don't got any strong attacks outside sylph.

Archers get 16-17(don't know exact, correct me if wrong), and have strong attacks, highest dps.

See the problem? so in 5 attempts knights get 50 attack, mages get 60-65, and archers get 80-85.

And only reason a mage was on top on your server was cause he spent the cash needed to negate archers advantage.
                    I tested it with and without DF and the Bosses enraged at same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                      Its not like you can slow the boss the entire time.
                      That's 100% untrue. Using the speed-cast exploit Archers actually can keep up DF w/o gaps, and because one can get off a free AS or MS each round, their rage doesn't drop much. That means that, compared to Knights, Archers get to sit in the battle for twice as long doing damage. That means that 8 attempts for an Archer give the equivalent # of attacks that a Knight would get in 16 Attempts. HUGE advantage to Archers.

Really the leaderboard and 1st kills for GD should be by class, like the WB is. One for each class. If they did that, there'd be no issues with inbalance.

Comment

Working...
                      X