Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item

hi admin,

i want tell some suggestion about some item from 999 to 9999 because my bag full... i hope can approve my suggestion and hope r2games always best... thx

China wartune has it, but i don't know if we will have it.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

We may have to wait to have it. But I'd like to see this happen in the next maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        We may have to wait to have it. But I'd like to see this happen in the next maintenance.
        I'm with Albert. Having this would be great and seeing it in the next "big" patch would be amazing. My guess is it not happening until the end of the summer months into the fall. If it doesn't happen by year's end, I will lose any hope of us getting it.

Comment

Many if not all players waiting for this, SC, Ing, CT, Shards, MTW... and others take too much space in voult, some peeps think the 9999 sack will never happen as the auction house. I just hope they are wrong.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            Many if not all players waiting for this, SC, Ing, CT, Shards, MTW... and others take too much space in voult, some peeps think the 9999 sack will never happen as the auction house. I just hope they are wrong.

Auction house - Will never be in R2 servers. 9999 may be, or they will add a second page to GB vault or inventory bag.

Comment

Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
              Auction house - Will never be in R2 servers. 9999 may be, or they will add a second page to GB vault or inventory bag.
              I hope you are right, i need a lot of space in my inv, i have to spend gold fonverting gems to save some space... is anoying.

Btw... anybody knows in which patch was this added in china vert.?
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

would like to see this happening before 2100 or maybe the end of all time

Comment

I second, we need larger stacks Especially with new items being introduced (divine light, mystery stone, will and resistance crystals, etc)
                  Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

upgrade stack size at soul crystal ! 42k+ SC in inv
                    i know, wartune force us to buy new slots

Comment

Said that many times will say it again - forget about 9999 stack! We wont have it! Why? Cuz of greed of admins! They know very well that most players have issues with not enough inventary room, but thats good for them, cuz that means more players will BUY room! If they give us 9999 stack noone will buy 3rd page, cuz noone will need it!

Its much more possible devs to add 4th page in inventary, but cost will be insane...
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

well, they are actually losing money with no 9999 stacks. I dont have inventory space, so I am not buying almost anything in hot shop. I dont want to spend my balens in inventory space, but wouldnt mind spending in other useful items. But I dont have space for useful items, so I am not spending any money. I am positive more people think like me

I dont think a lot of people use balens in more inventory space, but they would in items if they had the space...

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          Said that many times will say it again - forget about 9999 stack! We wont have it! Why? Cuz of greed of admins! They know very well that most players have issues with not enough inventary room, but thats good for them, cuz that means more players will BUY room! If they give us 9999 stack noone will buy 3rd page, cuz noone will need it!

Its much more possible devs to add 4th page in inventary, but cost will be insane...
                          Actually with more and more updates this notion will actually backfire on them. For many (even those that bought all 3 pages when had vouchers) space is still running out because more and more items needed to collect. Take the mystery stones. You need 1200 mystery stones just to make the mount, which equals 2 spaces to use up just because you cant use less than 1200. Or how about medallions, constantly needing 2-3 spaces to save for insignia just to renew medallions each week. Or how about gems, assuming no conversions because need the space for random gem drop from catacombs/necropolis, that is at most 24 spaces needed. All these small numbers of spaces per item quickly add up. Therefore, no matter how much space somebody has or doesn't have, the more items that are added the less people will spend because cant pass the current inventory limit of 4 pages (3 in inventory +1 in guild vault).
                          Last edited by Zeak42; 08-28-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X