No announcement yet.

Violet Essence Exchange & Violet Box Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when this event in all server????????????????????????????????????????????///

Comment

Originally posted by abdulfatih001 View Post
      when this event in all server????????????????????????????????????????????///
      It will only come to the servers mentioned in post 1. If you are in one of those servers and it hasn't shown up for you, please file a ticket.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

someone in guild bought 50 and got three 100x and a 500......unfortunately, that person wasn't me. xD
        Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Spend $10 and got ~750.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
            tbh its not a bad event, I have no idea why people are chasing wings or clothing though. The main point here is the good luck charms which based on the drop rates ive seen work out about half normal shop price which is good when you're looking to upgrade higher level clothing next event
            850 balens = 9 charms, and i wasnt lucky at all, got 1x100 rest ****, so charms are around 3 times cheaper than regular shop, if not more, depending on luck
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
              Another event for whiners to whine and cry about...see above whiners ^^ GG R2
              you must be a Cupcake to name others a whiners..

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
              tbh its not a bad event, I have no idea why people are chasing wings or clothing though. The main point here is the good luck charms which based on the drop rates ive seen work out about half normal shop price which is good when you're looking to upgrade higher level clothing next event
              totally.. chasing and changing clothing is more like a game for lady like us..
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-30-2014, 06:51 AM.
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

IGN: jrimba
                Level: 71
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Honor
                Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                Br: 150k and counting
                just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                  another USELESS EVENT..........GG R2
                  you dun like clothing?
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                  X