No announcement yet.

Violet Essence Exchange & Violet Box Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they wouldn't limit the boxes into 200... can't we buy more please?

Comment

R2 Enough being Greed .. That's Sucks

Comment

drop rate of these chests is uhhh.....interesting...interestingly bad

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          I hope they give some free boxes in events , i have no balen to spend right now... sad thing.
          Yeah it would be stupid if this was only casher event.
          If it is indeed true casher event, watch next 2-3 months go where you have to cash to get even 1 event token.

Comment

event not for the likes of me. . .

Comment

well. now even BG getting very less and less peoples. at least in US east.
              this game is going to be dead soon........... coz of R2's greed.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm getting close to 40% drop of 5 essence, 10% for 10 essence, a random 100 or 500. The people saying they bought 200 or 100 or 80 and EVERY SINGLE ONE was a single?....I highly doubt that and wonder about your motivation for saying that.
                Sorry if you simply had that terrible luck, but it just doesn't sound logical or possible.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

all they gotta do is make bound baleen useful for hot shop

Comment

I saw someone getting x100 violet essences 4 or 5 times while I got mostly 1 here... I wish they just don't limit the boxes.

Comment

Another wonderful rip off brought to you by r2 how wonderful

Comment

A rip off, perhaps, but I just don't feel like letting my ego drop down below by seeing someone else opening 100 here. I might try another 50 and just deal with it if my luck still stinks... but then, r2 limit those boxes to 200 purchases only

Comment

tbh its not a bad event, I have no idea why people are chasing wings or clothing though. The main point here is the good luck charms which based on the drop rates ive seen work out about half normal shop price which is good when you're looking to upgrade higher level clothing next event

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                            tbh its not a bad event, I have no idea why people are chasing wings or clothing though. The main point here is the good luck charms which based on the drop rates ive seen work out about half normal shop price which is good when you're looking to upgrade higher level clothing next event
                            Exactly my thoughts. If u want this clothing cheaper wait for few months and it will come in clothing event for 899 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                              Agree.. sad i do not have to cash...
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

This is a cash only event. No other reason they would only have it available for only 5 days. Congrats R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X