Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    No! No! No!

People would get evolved sylphs too easily and within a few days, nearly every 70+ would have at least 1 evolved sylph.
    It's good the way it is. Don't expect to get everything without an effort.

And no, I don't have enough Star Tears myself to upgrade any of my sylphs. I just think, it gives more satisfaction when you actually earn something, not be given nearly for free.
    So only mega-cashers should get to have an evolved sylph?

Comment

yes pls add convert like Gems and others converts
      Low Casher Just VIP
      S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
        Yeahhh... alow us to convert, at least throug an event... is taking unecesary space in my voult
        yes or make a event 1 time for this
        Low Casher Just VIP
        S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

at least allow us to recycle tears to tear shards.

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
            Totally agree, can't make it super easy. Though I kinda wish it was.

How about this then....recycle star tears into star sands? Like 25 sands per tear, or 10. Something is better than nothing.
            Should be 5 shards/star to allow you to convert at a 10:1 rate.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              So only mega-cashers should get to have an evolved sylph?
              No, there are a few non-cashers who already evolved their Gaias.

I cash just a little and already got nearly all Star Tear Shards to synth enough Dark Tears to upgrade Hades.

It shouldn't be something everyone should get so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                Doesn't seem like a good implementation to me. It's supposed to be rare, not a "oh you beat 10 levels, here's your upgraded sylph".

I do think there needs to be more star sand obtaining!
                lol that is soo true but I really want a refined gaia but it would take me almost a year to get one and I don't want to take that long so Im with the whole star tear conversion thing
                I am 15. my fav color is RED. my name is chris. I am 5foot 11 1/2 inches tall. I LOVE BRIANA!!!!!! IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE IS MY FAV RAPPER.
                Bring me The Horizon is my fav band.

Comment

Im so unlucky, ive only managed to get 6 nearly 7 star tears so far even thhough i have unlocked 2-10 on skytrail. Gonna take ages ((

Comment

Agree with first post. We need conversion

Comment

i'm not happy that some ppl have already hercules and me not. i'm strong about as they but i need still 2 electro tears
                      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Excellent suggestion!

Comment

Star Tear Conversion plus more...

It shouldn't be readily available as easy as click convert so maybe add a few more things to the conversion like a ton of gold and a ton of star sand.

Comment

Was that availabale, I would've already have 2 upgrades and half way to 3rd (would have enough Star Tears, just need ~500 more Star Sands).
                            Would be pretty boring having sylphs upgraded so quickly. And I'm none of the big spenders.

Comment

True and also it would be more fair not to start this event at reset every time. Those of us who can´t stay up because a real life work don´t have any chance to get first kill you could make this an event that goes around the clock like you do with ending of mines, or have it at weekends. About quiting the game there are alway some who do when not beeing able to get stronger and thats for sure always will happen.
                              Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                              As gods descent first kills are only going to top cashers or heavy hitters so many ppl ave no chance at first kill and chance to collect tears to make element tears can u either make a event that gives these or make a option in blacksmith to convert unwanted element tears to what ever element we want to this would be easier and keep players happy and hopefully many ppl wont quit game

Comment

Time is irrelevant. There shouldn't be a reward for biggest casher to click start first when the event begins.

Give the shards to everyone who beats the level on 1st attempt, or something like that.

Also, we have too much crappy Star Sand. Sand should be removed from the Wishing Well or at least let us synthethize sand to shards.

Comment

Working...
                                X