[Event] Glory of God - Clothing Identification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Glory of God - Clothing Identification

Duration: 6/30 - 7/2 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S482
    • Kabam: S1 – S98
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Description: Identify your clothing three times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • 100,000 Daru
    • Fashion Shard x5
    • Gods' Gift x1

Note: This quest can be completed multiple times every day.

So yea, doesn't mean jack if you've already identified every piece you've got. Awesome job Devs, useless event.

Comment

Originally posted by Denthanus View Post
      So yea, doesn't mean jack if you've already identified every piece you've got. Awesome job Devs, useless event.
      after identifying would using fashion cores after count towards this? or maybe failing it also counts towards the event?

Comment

all the reason on that

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          after identifying would using fashion cores after count towards this? or maybe failing it also counts towards the event?
          Yes you can also refine to get rewards.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

failling to identify clothings also count towards the event.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

bit of a **** event as most top ten players have all clothing identified now they upsetting the cashers lol

Comment

+1
                this Event come to late

Comment

IGN: jrimba
                  Level: 71
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Honor
                  Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                  Br: 150k and counting
                  just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

This event is for peeps who had not ID their clothes, i did all my bows, and some of my armor...did no more cuz it needs too much gold, now i could get the reward 9 times cuz i have a lot B lvl clothes unID... i think using FC just to claim this event is a waste yet if you are the kind of casher who can spend on refinig your clothes this event rock cuz at least you get something for all those FC throwed way in failing.

Sorry for all the guyz who had their clothes already ID'ed... is a waste of event for you but you all got to admint the event is KOol. I got my wings to lvl2 with this and got another look too, means another way to make more ID's. I hope i get tons of gold today and tomorrow.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                      This event is for peeps who had not ID their clothes, i did all my bows, and some of my armor...did no more cuz it needs too much gold, now i could get the reward 9 times cuz i have a lot B lvl clothes unID... i think using FC just to claim this event is a waste yet if you are the kind of casher who can spend on refinig your clothes this event rock cuz at least you get something for all those FC throwed way in failing.

Sorry for all the guyz who had their clothes already ID'ed... is a waste of event for you but you all got to admint the event is KOol. I got my wings to lvl2 with this and got another look too, means another way to make more ID's. I hope i get tons of gold today and tomorrow.
                      Think about the cashers that almost maxed or near it that' can't or won't go further xD
                      Fail event R2. Shame we here more from outside sources and are 100% than you giving any heads up.
                      Knighty Steed pack was out yesterday..and you post today...? Logic ^_^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                      I...I love you like a love song baby...
                      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                        Think about the cashers that almost maxed or near it that' can't or won't go further xD
                        Fail event R2. Shame we here more from outside sources and are 100% than you giving any heads up.
                        so why is this a fail event when we all know that there will come some kind of event for eavy thing in the game lige they did late with fate stone's. nothing new here

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                          cashiers cash... that is all, the one who can cash to have all his clothes refined (you know how much FC are needed to max the many clothes cashers have) do not have to worry for losing this kind of event; 1-he have enogh money to buy the items; 2- he got stronger than another one and was able to succes in others thing earlier.

Think about cashers, heavy cashers? i've cash too and the only way i think about heavy cashers is the way i can beat them.

And what about the knight steed pack? Im not taking about the horse.

And seems atleast R2 did an event for low-non cashers only, yet i think even some of them alredy had their clothes ID'ed but not too many.
                          Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-30-2014, 10:35 AM.
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

They just gave the violet box promotion to get super cheap fashion cores. Now is this event where you can refine/ID your clothes. Yes...nobody seemed to take notice, you can refine them and it counts.
                            Not a bad event....could be a little bit better rewards. But better than nothing.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                              They just gave the violet box promotion to get super cheap fashion cores. Now is this event where you can refine/ID your clothes. Yes...nobody seemed to take notice, you can refine them and it counts.
                              Not a bad event....could be a little bit better rewards. But better than nothing.
                              totaly agree, i think was better the way was shown in the outer source, tho' it was not unlimited yet you could claim 3 kinds of rewards for 5ID's at day... yet unlimited is better if you have tons of gold, just yesterday clamed 9 times... i would like those shards to be a FC.
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X