• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spend 1.8 mil for 500k seems a bit of a waste

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
      spend 1.8 mil for 500k seems a bit of a waste
      Are 100k, plus others rewards... yet you still gonna ID your clothes eventualy... so better get something than nothing.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Only time I could see spending the kind of gold required on the ridiculously low clothing ID chance, even if this event is for failures too, is when I have nothing else to spend gold on.
        Let's see...all astrals max level yet? Nope. Ok, clothing ID is out the window.

The event rewards just aren't nearly enough to make it worth diverting from something USEFUL like astrals or guild skills to the nearly useless (due to low success rate) clothing ID.

Comment

i have tried to identify my A ranked-weapon 8 times but no success even once. could anybody tell me how to increase success rate in identifying clothes? or...does it just depend on luck?

Comment

Originally posted by erisme View Post
            i have tried to identify my A ranked-weapon 8 times but no success even once. could anybody tell me how to increase success rate in identifying clothes? or...does it just depend on luck?
            it is just luck with percentage of success rate (A-ranked is 30%)
            the only way to increase the success rate is pray to God
            IGN: Kill Me
            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
              it is just luck with percentage of success rate (A-ranked is 30%)
              the only way to increase the success rate is pray to God
              In a facebook ppage i saw anouncing this event comenting to pray for you to not succes ID so you can getting the reward, ATM i had a lot of succes and i'm finding my self with less cloth to ID, i only have a few hats now i wish i can reach the end of the event with at least one hat unID.
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

i didn't have a problem, their 40% is more like 4%. the same item failed 8 times over 3 days, and that was a "b" class

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                  i didn't have a problem, their 40% is more like 4%. the same item failed 8 times over 3 days, and that was a "b" class
                  saved up the gold and do it like 3 times all together and you should get it.. over 3 days 8 times failed is common..
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Really people? I'm pretty sure they jacked up the success rate on identification for the event. I synthed an S rank on my second try, the entire violet set (including wings) took 8 tries, bought 2 pieces from shop with bb and identified them both on the first try, and upgraded a level 1 armor with a fashion core and got a new look which I identified on the first try. Guess all you have to do is hope for fails and you're fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquasto View Post
                      Really people? I'm pretty sure they jacked up the success rate on identification for the event. I synthed an S rank on my second try, the entire violet set (including wings) took 8 tries, bought 2 pieces from shop with bb and identified them both on the first try, and upgraded a level 1 armor with a fashion core and got a new look which I identified on the first try. Guess all you have to do is hope for fails and you're fine.
                      To me was 3 ID in a row... i'm running out of items to ID, only 2 hats left... i hope i can get some clothe for the coming event.
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

it failed 3 times in a row on 2 consecutive days. your theory is bunk. the failure rate is way more than 60%

Comment

useless since all clothing has been id'd for weeks............just plain useless

Comment

Working...
                          X