• Show
Clear All

• [Event] Orange Bounty Quest Bonus

Duration: 7/1 – 7/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S483
    • Kabam: S1 – S98
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Complete Orange bounty quests the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Complete Orange Bounty Quest (5): 300,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x50, Lvl.1-3 Gem Pack x5
    • Complete Orange Bounty Quest (15): 1,000,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x200, Lvl.1-3 Gem Pack x10

Note: Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

I'll skip this one. Thanks anyway

Comment

nice event.. great job r2..
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Nice And good Event

Comment

why all exp LOL

Comment

Looks like R2 want to all players get faster to the level 80, to accompany to the alone super credit card players, because they are little, alone and bored. we do not need EXP, we need Mahras. That is a epic fail event.

Comment

KOol event R2 i can break my EXP diet for the rewards, 14.7kk EXP all the evnt duration... lucky me i'm just slow lvling not camping.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Please 10 mil Xp

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                  Looks like R2 want to all players get faster to the level 80, to accompany to the alone super credit card players, because they are little, alone and bored. we do not need EXP, we need Mahras. That is a epic fail event.
                  Epic fail for you. Real game of wartune starts at 60+. There is absolutely no need to level camp or low-leveling today. If you would not be such lazy, you would have long read news from original(Chinese) Wartune (aka "Divine comedy") and knew it.Even by judging today situation you must be at least 55 to be able use most of currently present features. More over, latest update of Wartune give newcomers a chance to start at directly at any level 1-40, w/o wasting months to grow up manually. Some of future features only available since 70 level, some - at 80lvl only. So be happy you have chance to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                    agreed, but the solution is quite simple, i grew my toon and i avoid any fight with them, so right now i'm a happy lvl 80 mage that did not get bothered by heavy cashers.

If i can't get beaten nor plundered they will not have any fun on me, i feel bad for the saps that spent thousands of bucks for a few pixel they did not own at all.
                    The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

So how are you supposed to complete this if you don't get a single gold bounty quest from Bounty Board all day!!
                      They should give more (not less) gold bounties whilst event is on.

Comment

Working...
                      X