[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/4 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tali45 View Post
    no way LOL they Already EXC 55 Arena Set to 60 Epic Set , that's it , I QUIT
    Just a few exchanged, all others had taken it on the hard way.

Comment

servers are up peeps or at least s480 and s483 are

Comment

I was waiting for merge to get more competition and interestity in this game. now i see i will have to do boring low level dungeons whenever i come online. Sad! Bad move R2!
        rouwal S-397

Comment

Well, i´m not in any of those servers - but i faced this before: stupid merges, people quitting, etc. -, but you wanna know the funny thing?... You can complain as you please, r2 care a **** about complains, as long as their profit goes on. Keep quitting and start cashing all over again in a new server (that´s the servers merge real purpose).
          My advice for those who quit because of the merges: stop playing this game, stop wasting your money here. Go get some beers or whatever. There´s a real world outside with better things to spend your money on... or you can send the money directly to r2 bank accounts. They will be really pleased, ´cos they really need it for some "new Ferrari".
          So, go outside and join your friends in some quality fun time in some Pub.

Comment

It's a pain to see too much people quit this game. R2 needs to do something about this.

Comment

well guess will have to stop playing, a 1 month server merged with half a year one...that is just stupid. How can a 55k BR max can compete against 100k+ is that even a normal way of thinking?

Comment

Working...
              X