Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] Online Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMMM, DON'T U NEED EXP FOR H.S...GUESS THE WORLD IS FLAT .p.s level up u da.rn casher's
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: THE WORLD IS FLAT..

Comment

this is nice rewards thanks ill just avoid the exp one

Comment

Impossibruuuuuuuu!!!!
        Have to claim!!!
        Doh ding 60!

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
          whats wrong with exp ?
          By and of itself.. nothing. UNLESS...

You're camping. What's camping. It's avoiding as much EXP as possible in order to get stronger before you achieve a given level. You kinda have to camp the 50's. It takes a while to get your 50 PVE gear done, legendary and ready for prime time. The number of Holy Seal/Talents you have available during the 50's is also quite limited. So you have to slow your roll. Done right, camping the 50's is a good thing BUT...

That changes drastically when you hit the 60's. There are more talents to stuff EXP into and you kinda HAVE to build your HS quickly in order to stop being stunned to death in PVP events. Additionally, you need to do Moonevil Den runs to build your gear. The only flaw in Moonevil Den - there is no Roaming Summoner available.

Done right, by the time you're 64, you SHOULD have your 60 set done and ready to go. You will WANT to go to 65 - if for no other reason than to do Demon's Temple so you can do Key Runs in order to get recyclable gear to get refine crystals to make your 60 set really shine.

Me: I'm also 64 and I'm leveling up to 65 just as soon as I finish stuffing the last two talents and boosting my holy seal to max.

Comment

IGN: jrimba
            Level: 71
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Honor
            Server: 196-Manbrough Way
            Br: 150k and counting
            just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
              stop throwing unwanted exp at us
              its free why complain and some peeps may need the exp

Comment

Originally posted by CAISLES View Post
                HMMM, DON'T U NEED EXP FOR H.S...GUESS THE WORLD IS FLAT .p.s level up u da.rn casher's
                duno why they complain as mentioned they should just avoid collecting it. But to me the funny part is a lot of these campers complain if you run into them in/on BG about others using HS to stun them haha. Sorry I have no remorse for you if you choose not to lv and not to lv your HS. I personally as did every 1 else with 99 HS worked my butt off to get it to 99. Both the exp for lv80 and all the gold it cost. So don't whine when you get stunned =p

PS sorry 4 making 2 posts

Comment

Thanks for the freebies R2.
                  Class : EWD Mage
                  IGN : BusaLian
                  Level : 72
                  Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                  Battle Rating : 129k+
                  Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                  Investment : $ 0

Comment

The events used to have xp books which you could either convert to xp or sell for gold. I guess the game developers want everyone to keep levelling up.

I wonder why that could be!

Comment

Originally posted by korball View Post
                      impossible
                      Impossible is Nothing..
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                      X