An Ominous Feeling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ominous Feeling

So today I discovered some things I already discovered one of the things that broke me down badly I won't describe this

I realized I could spend Bound Balens on a costume this killed nearly 95% of me due to my carelessness but then again i had not noticed this AT
    ALL no one told me till i found out in guild chat the first that came out of my mouth was are u kidding me? after all those free balens I
    accumulated when they understood me at this I broke down I realized to myself and said dang after all this I could've used em balens for a
    costume instead I used my unbound balens so it was my fault I never asked of course my guild mates understood I just went through a living
    train wreck this entire time getting the costume and I had no strength to argue I was just too depressed to bother talking I just wanted to get
    chained up and never talk for a billion light yrs in a cube like cellar luckily my friends understood this and was trying to get me to come out of it
    (lol yah its hard for me to open up or I just clam up) of course this little thing I missed out on rlly hit a number on me because after all the serversI've been in accumulating unbound balens in the server I left my previous one again due to the bullying **** and having a cross server champion destroy my friend in amethyst mine multiple times everyday and seeing her sad face and had no choice but to leave because of it yah........lol the server became corrupt at some point previously before after the merge this champion also caused me to leave the server due to her grudge
    against me so I chose to leave when I lost my friend I was enraged on a 95% scale lets add to the fact that this cross server champion bullied me and continuously tried to make me angry and its hard to do that but she managed she likes to poke u till ur driven out of control (yah she's
    relentless and merciless) and I never wanted that. I merely wanted to be happy playing wartunes with my friends but me losing my last friend
    who was like a sister to me and defending me was something I could no longer take and raged about it ended up in tears especially when I tried
    so hard to bring her back. Sorry I was a bit off topic T.T and yah I managed to calm down about the bound balens and stay happy and content thething that scares me now is how many other things now cost bound Balens like sylph skill scrolls now that I know costumes can easily be attained by bound balens but I get the feeling theres a lot more to this now T.T
    Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-06-2014, 10:29 AM.
    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

You are the oldest R2 player i know, is hard to belive you yet i do cuz happended to me with maps, before the patch was relised i was investigating all i could about maps, i was like a guru telling all my friends how it works, this and that, but there was something i did not know and nobody told me cuz they supposed i already knew everythimg about maps... i do not have to spend balens nor bound balens opening the maps in the dig option, i only had to get in the sopt and double click the map in my inv, a month pased till a friend that was helping me told me to put the maps and i told him i has no BB to open them, and he told there was no need and explain me everything about, i was like "*** all those BB wasted". So i know the feeling.

How long do you have playing WT? I read you had problems with cupcakeholes in mines and a friend of yours too... sadly attack is part of the mines yet insultes and some heavy forms of trolling are againts ToS, feel free to take screen shots about things he tell you in current or world chat and fike a tiket about it.

I like to make friends in mine, i say hello to avery one i see and advise the waekers ones that attack me accidentaly to use the mine map to do the run to avod it, i do the same to avoid attack another one, i do not like attack in mines cuz i do not like to be attacked, and im not. Is that pleyer the stronger in that server? Cuz if is not someone else has to put him in his place, if he is you did the right thing leaving the server, no one can chage a cupcakehole mind. In my server all those cupcakeholes were smaked by the strongest and other was forced to leave the server, one even was warned to be banned if he keeps with his behavor.

BTW i like your sing.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Seriously if u cant enjoy it why not leave. Those losers who can only bully in this game probably don't have a life.

Comment

i read it twice and have no idea what the OP is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          lol me neither

Comment

If this game is affecting your life so much, you should stop playing.

Comment

Hi Lady

I'd like you to take time and explain your point(s).

P.S=No disrespect intended

Comment

I couldn't figure it out either... but whatever she is high on, I'd like a dose of that for the afternoon!

Comment

Ok I really couldnt understand a thing in that post except the fact that you are really really upset. I think its time to take a break from this game.
                  Redemption

Comment

.....what lol

Comment

TL;DR

Also, use some damn punctuation, jesus christ.

Comment

"I spent buckets of real balens on pretty pixels and now every noob is getting it with bound balens" is that the point?

Comment

too much symbols...

Comment

Hopefully, she will explain her point when she logs in.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              I gave up on line 5, I have 2 words of advice for OP: commas, periods.

Comment

Working...
                              X