X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    You are the oldest R2 player i know
    pff, join date doesn't matter.

I can create accounts on different sites and not post there or actually do anything, than later post things and people will call me old player even tho I know nothing.

Now back to topic.

OP is talking about Balens.

He used regular balens instead of boundbalens, he wanted to save regular balens for Hot Sales, since you can't use boundbalens for Hot Sales.

Comment

Knowledge is power
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Don't understand this at all - but why the hell are you playing if it makes you unhappy?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        FireAndIce
        Mage
        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
        Kabam S8
        Legends
        Moderate casher

Comment

very interesting story but i get her point.. the long story is she had used regular balens instead of boundbalens on a SINGLE piece of clothing whereas she could have save those regular Balens for other purchases.

her friends got bullies by some champion (high br heavy cashier) and she is crying everynight for her friends and both of them have to leave the wonderful server and keep on moving to new servers everytime they got bullied. (R2 time to consider creating 1-2 servers for mild and non-cashier pls)

"Give yourself up to this moment. Dare to see it. Now look down at your feet; slip out of those invisible tethers. Then ask: Where would you take yourself right this moment if you walked toward your most heartfelt dream? What would your life look like? What would your body look and feel like? What level of energy would you have? What might be your favorite activity? What would your daily life include? Imagine happiness -- the sweet glow of inner contentment, the way it tastes and smells and feels."
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

blah blah blah whatever

Blah blah blah blah ......woohooo snoppp..snooppp.....blah blah blah blah.....

really...whatever...who cares ??!!!!!

Get real life...stop crying on internet.....

Comment

Originally posted by WarMachine9876 View Post

why you bother to even came in here and read it.. you should be the one getting a life and some cupcakes.. lol
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

feels like I'm reading some of my own posts :P Either way, I hope you managed to find a server that has no such bullies. As for the bound balens, everyone makes mistakes...now that you know about it, you just have to console yourself saying that now you know better and won't be cheated.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  feels like I'm reading some of my own posts :P Either way, I hope you managed to find a server that has no such bullies. As for the bound balens, everyone makes mistakes...now that you know about it, you just have to console yourself saying that now you know better and won't be cheated.
                  are back in game active athena? i really missed u mate...
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    pff, join date doesn't matter.

I can create accounts on different sites and not post there or actually do anything, than later post things and people will call me old player even tho I know nothing.
                    But she has post, i just wanted to point that cuz there are few peeps i know with that joining date active in forums, her joining date means she started playing in R2 before WT was lunched here, so she must know a lot of peeps, have more friends ingame. You have a point about creating acounts and not doing a thing on it yet she does... not a lot, but has a good amount, and if you have in mind that we do not post in all the thread we read, that make it demarkable, yet is posible all that happened, as i said happened to me with maps.

Originally posted by WarMachine9876 View Post

you for replaying.. get a life and stop massing others life.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I came back after I had found out my once was server merged everything was ok but the champion herself who continuously held the grudge against even if I left the server
                      I told my guild leader I had to drop this whole thing including her if she kept up with that kind of grudge I wasn't gonna waste time with it plus I retired off the game for a yr due
                      to my charger not working well at some point I had gotten a new one. If no one couldn't put up with her or deal with her I would leave which almost half my server barely wants me to
                      leave due to me always making em happy but either way I chose to leave in the end conclusion but would come by to visit them every once in a while to see how well their doing I cant
                      dismiss my friends from another server I go there from time to time cause they care even tho they cant do much about it. So that's when I moved to a new server
                      and YES I previously left the server due to some stress with the champion and played a different game LoA and managed to be a bit happy but the game pretty much bores me
                      to death more than wartunes why me bother spending gold to get more topaz's and all kinds of ***** to increase my br and troops was just too much work and yah the game was a bit
                      flat out lame worse than wartunes world boss (need I say more? no)

This has also been my second time being bullied I can have fun with casher and non-cashers no big deal there but getting bullied with a cross server with a messed up tension
                      problem and holding a grudge over me since I've been gone and came back is ridiculous because even the guild leader was sick and tired of her going on about me kicked her
                      I thought I had ended the whole **** with her by leaving for a new guild and she'd be settled ruling like a queen however she wanted I didn't give a **** about her since she liked
                      poking me relentlessly in my server for God knows how long like rlly a cross server champion?!

I left for the new server and it served me well and kept me happy and calm I knew it was the best way to get things out of the way only **** that made me say wdf was me not
                      realizing the costume also costed bound balens it put me to shame how i was that careless my friends understood this half and was kind enough to want me to stay cause I was
                      always helpful and kind in whatever way I could do n stuff I didnt care about the costume but the shock of how i wasted that many bound balens to feel like a 5% complete idiot
                      it made me look brainless I lost every friend on the server I previously was in due to the champion some tried to stay n cheer me up but the stress just made me say nothing
                      and leave and chill out for a long time more like months till i decided for the new server and thus I'm doing well but how many more items is gonna cost bound balens like the
                      mount itself all its gonna say is we mounts only cost 1995 balens lol it cost 1995 unbound balens as well as bound balens now let me stop right now and let u guys think seriously hard..............................................including u hard core cashers which I will say u guys are pretty awesome and anyways I don't hold grudges over a casher unless its an attitude problem or
                      are able to make me rage on an unthinkable scale believe me its hard to make me rage AT ALL i usually deal with the problem or drop it instantly and talk to afriend about it and if
                      nothing is done about it I leave all gone until some time this isn't my first time getting bullied its practically my second and who said lets go separate the servers for
                      non-cashers and cashers whoever said that oughtta DROP IT NOW I have friends that are cashers at level 80 and they don't want that so I don't wanna hear that sort of
                      **** from u I love cashers cause they like helping u whenever they have time free time to help whether u ask or not some give a dang if ur non-casher cause ur their friends
                      that have been with em for a long time enough to say ur worth something to care about rather than dump ya in the trash can and say ur just another flunky so take ur tiny mouth
                      somewhwere else if u think im some sort of casher hater I treat em like a dang normal friend who can help out and respect ya I like to make people laugh its what I do
                      not jump on ur a** and terrorize you if u rlly want then fine I'll put myself on the stick and tie myself up and let u roast me till I'm nice n black if u hate me because I cant do
                      **** against a casher and why me even hold a grudge against a casher? unless it were a serious problem (like I've already stated) they're just like normal spend money have fun with it
                      and say and smile do what they do best they don't harm u unless u scratch em first me? I can barely scratch em for the life of me so I just play and have fun and talk to
                      em they're not so mean if some of the non-cashers didn't judge em so often so I pity the hard cashers at times cause they merely just trying I have no time to be hating on a
                      casher and I'm nowhere near interested in a casher holding a grudge over me since I've been gone for months T.T

Now I in a new server with with cute people who always like to help each other and a guild leader who knows right from wrong I went to my old server to apologize for some
                      problems of my own as well including the guild leader he understood well about the full situation.

My only problem is the shock of how I spent bound balens carelessly without realizing me could get a costume even a mount with bound balens....

and thank you Linkoneusc for taking the time to read what I said carefully T.T

and Wraithraiser well I cant say much for u maybe it is meaningless to u the way ur reading it I guess but for me it makes me think way back to how much of an idiot I was......
                      rlly I could've conserved and gotten something worthwhile like u guys I don't have problems with cashers unless they're completely insane enough to love torturing u endlessly
                      which if u were me you'd hate that u don't know her too well already the first ranking guild hates her gummy guts and kicked her but I was kicked way before her for raging
                      at her just cause she put me through a living wreck as I've told her to stop more than once without the guild leader not using any common sense but to kick me without thinking
                      it through like half the guild thought he wasnt using his brain but I didn't care I took that and moved on to another guild hoping this was done COMPLETELY all she wanted was to
                      eradicate me but many disagree on wanting me gone so I visit em from time to time cause their my friends its like saying I chewed on a cookie and left it there without finishing it
                      when mommy gives u a plate of cookies enjoy it and eat it all off or share it with friends don't just chew it and leave it there without finishing it and giving it to a friend no one
                      wants ur germs u FINISH DA COOKIE especially if its chocolate chip (which is the best cookie on the planet Earth) T.T
                      Last edited by LadyKayla; 07-07-2014, 11:48 AM.
                      I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Could you please use some punctuation?
                        No idea where your sentences start or end.
                        Besides the fact that you're sad and it has something to do with (bound) balens, I do not understand anything.

Comment

Like I said earlier, you really need to take a break and calm down. You sound really upset, a game shouldnt be causing such feelings and it seems that the bound balens issue is the last one on the list of things that upset you.
                          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            Could you please use some punctuation?
                            No idea where your sentences start or end.
                            Besides the fact that you're sad and it has something to do with (bound) balens, I do not understand anything.
                            i kind of understand an im not a full english speaker, she just is explainig what happend, is long and a bit hard for me to read, but hell... even me sometimes eat the puntuaction ornothers gramatical rule in spanish, yet i could understand she is ok now and in contact with his frinds on that other server, she talked about her bad experiencies with a guild leader and peeps that did not comprehen her cuz they were brainless, talked about how she try to make him stop politely but was worst and about others matters like what she could do if not using her BB careless and thigs. Talked about her joining day and acivity these years too.

The importan thing is that she si ok now and having fun, the best thing she could do is leave an ingnore the ****... not all the peeps are like me and other that are able to use diplomatic or sadistic skill to deal with those kind of fools, cuz those poor guys are nothing but sad fools that need to chew someone to feel they are impottant and allmighty, an existential issue.
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I'm sorry that whole thing turned out so darn long I'm mildly autistic and cant even explain this in shorter or simpler terms plus this chat box, it
                              tends to not always work with me too well but I left knowing what was best for me in which Linkoneusc just explained my way of trying to say
                              things well for others to understand me on an equal end is quite hard sometimes, Its like a puzzle I'm still trying to fit in but won't go in till
                              someone helps me puts it in the right spot or at least points it out for me if I need it. Sometimes I type due to my impatience and frustration
                              which is my fault sorry about that. T.T
                              I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
                                I'm sorry that whole thing turned out so darn long I'm mildly autistic and cant even explain this in shorter or simpler terms plus this chat box, it
                                tends to not always work with me too well but I left knowing what was best for me in which Linkoneusc just explained my way of trying to say
                                things well for others to understand me on an equal end is quite hard sometimes, Its like a puzzle I'm still trying to fit in but won't go in till
                                someone helps me puts it in the right spot or at least points it out for me if I need it. Sometimes I type due to my impatience and frustration
                                which is my fault sorry about that. T.T
                                if you need to expres what or how you feel, do it careless without worring about if someone will understand you or not, at the end the one who like to help will find the way to do it and the one who do not really matter will only read and go to other thread, just the cupcakeholes will critizy or troll about others felling. I have a nephew with light autism and is hard for him make his mind and gets lot of frustation cuz some peeps do not get him or do not want to bother trying to, but he is a realy nice kiddo who shares a lot of love.

If you ever have a problem with someone you can block it in chat so you will never see what he writes, if he attacks you in mines or wherever he finds you and plunder you all the time, just ignore him or tell him to do it more that you like to see fools arogant cupcakes with no life wanting a reason to resoult his excistence in this world... never show or share you are upset, angry or in sorrow, laugh about his stupidness and enjoy your gaming and friends, he will get tired, frustrated and very upset for not acomplish his propose in life. No one can harm you if you do not allow it, in spanish lenguish we have a says "El vivo vive hasta que el tonto quiere" in english means "the one who abuse of you do it till the abused want to or astand it" not literaly trasleted but what mean to say.

I do not know how much bound balend had you wasted but i opened inventory rows till 2nd row 2nd page, farm lvl 5, no cloth or mount bought with them, and wating a lot in usless thing cuz i wanted to get something i liked it, so do not feel bad cuz that, at the end are only pixels but the friends you make are real and sometimes can trasend the game and meet in real world. I've laugh with my friend about the stupid decition i ever made and we all learn something from it.

I leave you another says literaly tralated, if life turns it back to you, touch it the bu.tt
                                Last edited by Linkoneusc; 07-07-2014, 02:12 PM.
                                Archer Linkoneusc
                                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                                X