No announcement yet.

Wartune Summer Sunshine Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 extra morons like u idoit if u r no casher theres very very low chance of getting the mount or the beam of light i opend 15 summer sunshine pack got 5 beam of light and the reset was gold and mount whip so its ******* stuiped rate bcuz its not random they give the things for who ever R2 wish for

Comment

• Originally posted by R269572657 View Post
      even if you did collect every event item and bought the boxes you cannot get enough lights for the mount. i think R2 is incapable of doing basic math at this point.
      Nope, they r just too greedy :P
      I'm not expect anything anymore from R2 events, i used to be vip player, but i stop 2 months ago, not worth it anymore to spent money even just for vip
      Greediness is work for evil :P

[S3] Worg Lair
      Elite
      Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• Originally posted by HanaDawa View Post
        Nope, they r just too greedy :P
        I'm not expect anything anymore from R2 events, i used to be vip player, but i stop 2 months ago, not worth it anymore to spent money even just for vip
        Greediness is work for evil :P
        yeah, this is the last time i will ever give this group of sharks any money. good for them they got my 80 bucks now they will never see another cent from me. kinda a reverse way to do business if you ask me. good way to risk the loss of customers/potential customers.

Comment

• this the worst event ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R269572657 View Post
            even if you did collect every event item and bought the boxes you cannot get enough lights for the mount. i think R2 is incapable of doing basic math at this point.
            You should probably redo the math yourself...what you just said doesn't make any sense the second you started to talk about buying boxes...

Comment

• thanks for 16 free beam of light r2, im not sure what should i exchange it for, oh w8 i can get only **** rewards whit that... thanks again r2 and thanks all freak cashers who make this possible, thanks for nothing...

Comment

• ^^

Events are getting harder and harder to get decent rewards. Unless you spend insane amount of $$$!
                Class : EWD Mage
                IGN : BusaLian
                Level : 72
                Server : S326 Moonstone Swamp
                Battle Rating : 129k+
                Player Type : Proud 100% Non-Casher : No VIP membership, No Balens loaded.
                Investment : $ 0

Comment

• Summer Chest

Duration: 7/11 - 7/13, 7/18 - 7/20 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: Thousands of The Summer Chests have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
                  Radiant Chest x1
                  50,000 Gold
                  50,000 Daru
                  Soul Crystal x10
                  5 Insignia
                  Sylph Sepulcrum x1

its 18th now in oceanic servers. where's the drop or was we given wrong info yet again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ahle84 View Post
                    Summer Chest

Duration: 7/11 - 7/13, 7/18 - 7/20 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: Thousands of The Summer Chests have been hidden throught the realm waiting to be discovered. Find them in Multiplayer Dungeons, Solo Campaigns, and the Catacombs! Open one to receive ONE of the following:
                    Radiant Chest x1
                    50,000 Gold
                    50,000 Daru
                    Soul Crystal x10
                    5 Insignia
                    Sylph Sepulcrum x1

its 18th now in oceanic servers. where's the drop or was we given wrong info yet again?
                    this boxes are not droping atm why?

Comment

• nothing in whole cat so something wrong in that event description
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• So many people even cash players did not get mounts, but I was extremely lucky 2 days before. just did the card hunt and got a chest and I got the mount card with a single chest. No one on my server got the mount on that day. So i consider i was very lucky on that day. Cool mount

Comment

• GM pliz stop to make only event who pay for balens make 1 time soul event pliz,this is not ok to make 100 time stupid money event

Comment

Working...
                          X