Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Be the Tycoon, Win New Wings!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be the Tycoon, Win New Wings!

The 5th Cross-Server Tournament will kick off on July 9th at 10:00 AM (Server Time). To help you get prepared for the tournament, we are holding the following events. The winner of Tycoon will have a chance to walk away with a pair of new wings, the Moonbeam Wings! Click here for details regarding the upcoming Cross-Server Tournament.

Resource Tycoon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dj (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	1752673

Duration: July 9 - 13 (Server Time)
    Servers: S1 - S196
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Moonbeam Wings, Royal’s Mark, and many other rare items!

Rules

- Click on the Tycoon icon, located on the left side in-game, to open the Resource Tycoon panel.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Angel Tears, Runestones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, Aegis Shards, Soulstones, Refining Stones, Element Crystal, and Synth Scrolls.
    - Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 (Server Time), the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be sent accordingly. Prizes include Aegis Shards, Synth Scroll, Soulstones, and Blessed Stones.
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	1.supreme prize.jpg
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	1752719

Resources Acquired From

Name:	new.resources.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1752769
    Check out how to earn each item by accessing the Tycoon panel in-game.

Djinni's Merchants

Name:	dj (1).jpg
Size:	612.3 KB
ID:	1752674
    Duration: July 8 - 12 (Server Time)
    Description: Buy items with Darics from the Djinni's Merchant for a discounted price, even up to 60% off!

- Darics can be obtained from Today's Gift, Total Recharge Reward, Gemology, All-Round Talent and Fishing Soul, or exchanging Diamonds or Vouchers at a 1:1 rate. If you have remaining Shamrocks from previous events, you can also exchange them into Darics in the Hot Events panel
    - Click the Refresh button for a chance to buy different discounted items. The commodities include Cockatrice Soul Shard, Lvl. 4 Cherubstone, Lvl. 4 Holy Crystal, Lvl. 5 Superior Gem Chest, Lvl. 5 Common Gem Chest, Blessed Stone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Refining Stone, Runestone, Soulstone, Aegis Shard, Angel Tears, Gold, and many more!
    - Remaining Darics can be used in future events.

Today's Gift

Name:	today's gift.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1752667
    Description: Log-in every day to win Darics!

Total Recharge Reward

Name:	Total Recharge Reward.jpg
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1752668
    Duration: July 8 - 11 (Server Time)
    Description: Cumulatively recharge during the event to receive special rewards!

Explore New Gem Enhancement

Name:	Explore New Gem Enhancement.jpg
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	1752669
    Description: Gain enough points in Gemology to collect Gem Enhancement Stones and extra rewards!

All-Round Talent

Name:	All-Round Talent.jpg
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1752670
    Description: Complete daily challenges to receive special rewards.

Fishing Soul

Name:	Fishing Soul.jpg
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	1752671
    Duration: July 8 - 10 (Server Time)
    Description: Play Tidal Pool every day to win extra Soulstones, Blessed Stones and many other rare items!

More exciting events are coming up soon! Check them out by accessing the Hot Events panel in-game now!
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-07-2014, 11:38 AM.

nah i like this... before events show up, there is announce first ^^

Comment

Thank you for the Event posting 1 day b4 the Event. Thank you very much.

Comment

want to say somthing bout the way to collect points i notice you cant collect points from mail if store it befor event now?an also made it 48k points instead of 40k points for the single server tycoon. why is this as it the best way for non-cashers to participate in this event now you have shut them out of this event an given them no chance of makeing the tycoon ranks so expect alot of quitters now. also im the best casher on my server S16-S19 (UA1) an if this is the case ill also quit an ill make sure i get most of my cash back for this game. with in the last month an thats alot of cash be warned do not add this to tycoon let non- cashers have a chance as well. ingame name HOTDOG
        Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
          want to say somthing bout the way to collect points i notice you cant collect points from mail if store it befor event now?an also made it 48k points instead of 40k points for the single server tycoon. why is this as it the best way for non-cashers to participate in this event now you have shut them out of this event an given them no chance of makeing the tycoon ranks so expect alot of quitters now. also im the best casher on my server S16-S19 (UA1) an if this is the case ill also quit an ill make sure i get most of my cash back for this game. with in the last month an thats alot of cash be warned do not add this to tycoon let non- cashers have a chance as well. ingame name HOTDOG
          And chances for this are 0% -_-

Comment

Ahaha, just when i learned about the mail technique, they null it. Damn lucky cashers, now they won't have reason to cash more.

Comment

i prefer gemology energy cards as reward

Comment

unlimited497 what you mean ?
                Hotdog

Comment

Kronos from S7

Comment

yer what you mean 0% for what? nvm ill pm you on your server give me few mins to by pass first steps
                    Hotdog

Comment

That means that they won't redo it and it will be as it is written in the 1st post. All they care about is money. They don't care about non cashers.

Comment

who will throw money for royal marks haha!

Comment

merge s20 instead of adding new events ffs

Comment

Originally posted by mugiwarang View Post
                            who will throw money for royal marks haha!
                            You'd be surprised, they threw money for a lot less.

Comment

I see a copy/paste in the header for tycoon (above the image) in the post.

GM changed all the other headers (event names) except for that one. So trust the screenshot posted.
                              Shadowbound
                              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                              League of Angels
                              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                              X