No announcement yet.

192k mage clear 3-5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then what happens if you fight a wind boss with gaia? do u boost electric resist? or wind resist?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
      then what happens if you fight a wind boss with gaia? do u boost electric resist? or wind resist?
      i have a theory which i tried multiply times, for example wind boss, if u wanna have higher attacks on him u boost fire resistance and if u want to have higher defence u boost wind resistance, and about the part u fight wind boss with gaia its ultimately hard cus wind is the anti of electro.
      i am stuck on 2-9 and i tried to boost my wind it increased my attack alot while it decreased my defence alittle (converted my electro res)but when i use gaia with electro my defence goes back again higher and so on
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
        i have a theory which i tried multiply times, for example wind boss, if u wanna have higher attacks on him u boost fire resistance and if u want to have higher defence u boost wind resistance, and about the part u fight wind boss with gaia its ultimately hard cus wind is the anti of electro.
        i am stuck on 2-9 and i tried to boost my wind it increased my attack alot while it decreased my defence alittle (converted my electro res)but when i use gaia with electro my defence goes back again higher and so on
        Your resistances have no impact on damage dealt. It only affects your defence (resistance).
        It's Reduce RES (Will Crystals) what does increase your damage dealt.

When you fight Wind boss with Wind sylph, you will deal that sylph less damage, because that boss has higher Wind Resistance. As far as I remember, Wind bosses also had a little Electro Resistance. The most damage to Wind boss would deal Fire sylph, because Wind bosses have -100* Fire Resistance.

*correct me if I'm wrong, don't actually remember if it was -100 or -200
        Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Well, i use pan, and got a base (non) resistance vs fire of -200 ... which traslates roughly to some extra 24% taken damage...

And the fact that (at least pve, if not pvp too) you get to use your main attribute resistance as single resistance vs any attack just clearly indicate it's a messep up bug..
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

hercule or gaia is good for any boss, except wind and eletric boss. fight wind boss u take too much damage hard to survival, for eletric boss, u dont do enough damage to kill it, for those 2 type i use hade. even weak hade can kill it.
            so basiclly if u want get pass higher on sky, like after 3-10, 4-5, 4-10. kinda need 2 sylph, eletric and dark. if only have 1, focus on hercule i think is better.
            暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
              nope u not the only one get those celestial stone, i got like 2-4 per day. so rare on will crystal like once per week for me.
              i think to beat 3-5, u need to have few thing first. like dont matter if u use hade or hercule, but need 1 of them to be 500+ res ( exaple if u use hercule, u want to have 500+ on eletric, if u use hade, u want to have 500+ on dark) 500+ = 60% dmg reduce.
              second. u kinda need mire rune if u are mage. basiclly very similar to beat necro 30 boss, same rotation and same strategy, but to necro boss u want more on damager incase he enrage before u kill it, for 3-5, is about survival. cause 3-5 hit alot harder then necro boss. add me on skype i can tell u more detail step by step when u fight the boss, my skype is : aaron sushi wartune. hope this will help. gl
              But don't the bosses attack with the elements they're made from?

Comment

Thanks to the wonderful Sushi's tips I was able to beat 24 & 25
                Lvl 80 mage, ~195k BR, no mire rune

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Your resistances have no impact on damage dealt. It only affects your defence (resistance).
                  It's Reduce RES (Will Crystals) what does increase your damage dealt.

When you fight Wind boss with Wind sylph, you will deal that sylph less damage, because that boss has higher Wind Resistance. As far as I remember, Wind bosses also had a little Electro Resistance. The most damage to Wind boss would deal Fire sylph, because Wind bosses have -100* Fire Resistance.

*correct me if I'm wrong, don't actually remember if it was -100 or -200
                  actually i have tried myself that the opposite ''resisteance'' of the boss makes my damage higher which i tried on 2-9 boss by boosting wind resistance. if someone doubting it please try it urself then reply me here.
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

thats not of any surprising , 192K BR can't do it so shame on it !
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

glad i can help LordXavius. and u will beat 26 soon, just try few time and get the right feeling.
                      to make easy for this. use eletric to kill all boss, except wind and eletric. for wind and eletric, if u got hade best use hade, if no hade use AQ. but when u use gaia u want stack eletric crystal high as u can, and when u use AQ u need to stack fire crystal to fight boss. u stack the res crystal same type as ur sylph element.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Sushi :P

Here's a vid of how it went:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiS5cXfkIE

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                          Thanks for the tip Sushi :P

Here's a vid of how it went:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiS5cXfkIE
                          At the end of 3-5 you kind of messed up there, very lucky to survive lol.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            At the end of 3-5 you kind of messed up there, very lucky to survive lol.
                            Yeah I really did lol it's a friend's mage account so I'm not really used to it, glad I had the faster casting though.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                              Yeah I really did lol it's a friend's mage account so I'm not really used to it, glad I had the faster casting though.

nice video . it will make alot easier if u can do awaken and mire rune same time. that way u can keep doing mire rune with awakend and after use heal rune when u back to toon, and u didnt fail few time on toon for double hit, but over all u going good. you dog are very strong, he will eat me in CW lol

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                                thats not of any surprising , 192K BR can't do it so shame on it !
                                that is not surprising at all, if i can beat it at 192k, i bet u can do it better, hope u can show others knight how it done. i think with knight and ur skill, 172k for u is enough to clear 3-5. then u will be suprising.
                                i really like to see the tile: jamesbacmon beat 3-5 with 162k knight, or beat necro 30. then u quality to call others :( 192k BR cant beat it is shame, i done it with 172k. )

Comment

Working...
                                X