• Show
Clear All

• for my lady love

Click image for larger version

Name:	hika pt1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	868.6 KB
ID:	1752745

i originally had this inked on very narrow note pad paper. recently, the friend i drew this for had a friend that challenged me to color it. i figured i might as well expand the picture and include all of the wings and costume. i try my hardest to avoid using straight up black and white (so i use very light or very dark of one color). but uhh... yep.

...should have made the dark red darker on the costume....

i included the tattoos on the chest because she actually has those. just wanted to add a more personal touch
    (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

This is a really awesome piece of whatever game it's from

I'm just not sure what is going on with the pose (I want to hand her an air guitar)
    Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

i guess i don't really know what i'm doing when it comes to putting hands places. she's just floating and being majestic-like lol. her character is from Crystal Saga when she had the Ultimate Demon Lord wings, the Demon halloween costume, and the black hair (i can't remember what its called)
      (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

Oh ok I'm not familiar with what they look like in the game but this is a really talented piece of work thanks for sharing
        Got any questions? Get In touch with a mod. Have an issue mods can't help with? File a ticket - http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Yeah, It's a nice pic

Comment

<3 <3 i love it fufuuu~ you put me well here hehehhe MAKE MORE HIKAS <3<3

Comment

damnn
              this is cool so much
              i like this

Comment

yeah, so special, and beautiful pic...

Comment

Awesome, amazing! You did a good job.

Comment

Working...
                  X