[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/11 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R269781233 View Post
    No you got it wrong. R2 cares about their chinese players. Everyone else can suck it pretty much. Way to kill servers---
    I was referring to the Chinese population. Not the Chinese players that play Wartune. ;3 A very bad attempt at a joke.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

hey guyz good idea to merge 462 and 465 to 468 and 471 not bad pretty even if I do say so myself sood work R2
      any of 462 and 465 are welcome to come join phoenix we dnt have specific things u need to join us were a open guild aslong as u play to have fun lol take care for now and ssee you all Friday I look forward to it

guild 2nd rank phoenix BR 3015330
      g.m xTrunksx
      br 50134 lvl 58
      very light casher 8k balans max and vip
      server 471
      IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

the west coast mergers are completely stupid. 2 older servers joining with a new one? THANK YOU FOR SCREWING OVER THE NEW SERVER.

Comment

It is mostly a question of timing. A new server needs time to *catch up*. Even a whale cannot jump to BR of 150,000 or higher in 30 days, buying everything available in the game. So, merging that player's server with a server where people have been doing slow leveling for 2 years will result into the cash provider deciding to quit. Once he is gone, there are no people to help the new server's *free* players to progress through difficult areas and they abandon as well. So, the old server gets zero real influx and continues to need mergers.

If such matches are made after a server has developed for 6-7 months, players will have had fewer events, but not the 40-70% BR gap to drive them away. I have tried to argue the point with R2, they thanked me for the opinion and went right ahead disregarding it. I have no beef with mergers. In fact, my favorite online game is hosted on 2 servers each with over 2 million players and has no glitches. Yes, they also have weekly maintenance with 2-3 hours down time, but we can live with that. Yes, they also have advantage of 20% to cashers, but spending there is really limited to around 500$, so a lot more people can afford it and do it. The result is - more people to play with, less conflicts between free and paying players, and far more revenue from players. And also, a newcomer can catch up fast enough to make it feasible for many more people to start late. Of course, we are speaking of a game that uses real graphics, not the Flash joke.

Comment

lol why does it have to be us from 485 that gets the server merger, us from 485 we dont have one lvl 60 yet

Comment

how about GB at friday? lol

Comment

My guild already decided to give the opposition the Win for tonight GB. Since I think there will be very very low turn out.

DarkMeph
                Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

why are we waiting ,zzzzzzz

Comment

Ohhh, Maintenance is soooo tiresome, it bores me so very much.
                    Last edited by Imperias; 07-11-2014, 04:28 AM. Reason: Just a classical hobknob.
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by blade301983 View Post
                      hey guyz good idea to merge 462 and 465 to 468 and 471 not bad pretty even if I do say so myself sood work R2
                      any of 462 and 465 are welcome to come join phoenix we dnt have specific things u need to join us were a open guild aslong as u play to have fun lol take care for now and ssee you all Friday I look forward to it

guild 2nd rank phoenix BR 3015330
                      g.m xTrunksx
                      br 50134 lvl 58
                      very light casher 8k balans max and vip
                      server 471
                      I could've sworn to myself that you posted that same response a few days ago. xD
                      I look forward to meeting those from S468 and S471.

In the meantime, I'm going to catch up on my sleep. Someone nudge me when the Maintenance is finally over, will ya? ;3
                      To Willow:

Comment

guys there is no gb for anyone involved in server merges .. it gets cancelled

Comment

As a matter of interest , when was the last time an 'older' server got merged. My server's last merge was over a year ago, and it is pretty much dead.
                          I consider only 100 people at most for World Boss as being dead, (especially as most of them are people playing multiple accounts).
                          Do the older servers ever get merged??

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                            As a matter of interest , when was the last time an 'older' server got merged. My server's last merge was over a year ago, and it is pretty much dead.
                            I consider only 100 people at most for World Boss as being dead, (especially as most of them are people playing multiple accounts).
                            Do the older servers ever get merged??
                            s462 and s465 were merged fairly recently mean I think end of may beginning of June time of this year.

DarkMeph
                            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                              s462 and s465 were merged fairly recently mean I think end of may beginning of June time of this year.

DarkMeph
                              I was thinking more of any servers below 200

Comment

I want Gb I love Gb I need gb

Comment

Working...
                                X