No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 7/11 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing merges take place for one of two reasons, merging a handful of dead servers in hopes to revive some game play, and two if there are two or more servers that have heavy spenders, odds are only one or two guilds ever win guild battles, sometimes one becomes dominant thus to competition, so they merge servers this gets two or more powerful guilds, and or heavy spending groups to continue to battle it out by getting more purchases, WT makes alot more moola....

Comment

PLease Reply my Ticket 132827

Comment

Originally posted by R261439325 View Post
        I'm guessing merges take place for one of two reasons, merging a handful of dead servers in hopes to revive some game play, and two if there are two or more servers that have heavy spenders, odds are only one or two guilds ever win guild battles, sometimes one becomes dominant thus to competition, so they merge servers this gets two or more powerful guilds, and or heavy spending groups to continue to battle it out by getting more purchases, WT makes alot more moola....
        I think you've nailed it here. Our last 2 mergers resulted in same thing. Back down to 2 to 3 guilds and rest absorbed. and to make it worse, all the cashers, and i mean heavy cashers united into one guild. So guild battles are pointless again on my server.

And yeah, the only thing that makes my server look active is that so many players are now playing multiple toons. I'll bet there might be 30 players actually left and maybe 120 toons between them.

Oh and, that hasn't slowed these heavy cashers down one bit. To me it says time to find a new game, to them, well, i don't know what it says to them.
        Last edited by thisdude; 07-13-2014, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X